Imarticus Refund Policy
Imarticus refund policy (“Refund Policy”) is designed to be fair and equitable to all. The Refund Policy is communicated to participants prior to enrolling in a course via the Imarticus’ website, and once enrolled in a course or program, through our Learning Management System (Pegasus).
To request a refund for a course, participants must adhere to the Refund Policy and procedures for such request as described below.
1. Refund Process
To request a refund for a course, the participant submits the request to withdraw from the course to Imarticus along with any required documents. Imarticus reviews the request to approve or reject the refund request based on its eligibility defined in Section 3. Imarticus informs the participant about the refund decision, amount and timeline.
2. Refundable and non-refundable fees
Imarticus Course fees for all courses includes two components:
- Refundable fees
- Non-refundable fees
Non-refundable fees include Application fees, Registration fees and Administration fees.
Non-refundable fees = Registration fees + Application fees (if applicable) + Administration fees
While Registration fees and Application fees vary from course to course, the Administration fees are fixed for every course at INR 5,000.
Non-refundable fees = Registration fees + Application fees (if applicable) + INR 5,000
The remaining fee (Course fees – Non-refundable fees) is considered as Refundable fees.
3. Refund Eligibility
The course participant can raise a refund request for one (or more) the following reasons if the participant decides not to pursue the course further.
- If the course does not commence within 45 days of the stated course commencement date and the participant decides not to pursue the course, the participant should raise the refund request before the actual course commencement date. The participants will be eligible for 100% refund of Refundable fees as mentioned in Section 2. If the refund request is raised after the actual course commencement date, the participant will not be eligible for refund.
- If Imarticus terminates the course before the course completion date, all participants will be eligible for 100% refund of full Course fees as mentioned in Section 2.
- No refund or credit to the participants once the course has commenced.
4. Refund Timeline
Refunds of course fees, if applicable, will be paid to participants within twenty one (21) days from the date that Imarticus receives the participant’s written notice of withdrawal with complete documentation.
- Refunds will be paid directly to the participant only.
- Imarticus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss a participant from a course at any time and provide a refund to the participant pursuant to the stated refund policy above. Participants who are dismissed from a course due to a violation of Imartius’ Code of Conduct are not entitled to any refund.
- Imarticus reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.