Use of your Personal Information and Other
We collect personal information as part of the usage of our website, products and services
Legal Basis for collecting personal information
- the user has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more speciﬁc purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is the party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
You have complete control over the privacy of your information. Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes. You can opt to receive oﬀers from us. You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum.
What information do we collect?
Personally Identiﬁable Information
We may collect the below-mentioned personal information from you in the following situations
When you visit our website and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP address
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address
Note: All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) on our servers.
When you use our Learning Management System (such as StartOnboard) or our support system or respond to our surveys:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number
- Unique Identiﬁers, such as username, or password
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)Users may visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identiﬁcation information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
We capture some non-personal information in our logs. The information includes:
- Language preference
- Time zone
- Referring / exit pages
- Screen size
- Browser type
- Device type
Cookies are small pieces of information saved by your browser onto your computer/mobile. Cookies are utilized to record diﬀerent aspects of your visit and help Imarticus provide you with uninterrupted service.
Cookies do not give us any personal information. You can choose to turn oﬀ all cookies, however, if you do so, some of the features that make your site experience eﬃcient may not function as intended.
Imarticus Learning holds the copyright to all the material on this site unless otherwise indicated. Written permission from the copyright owner must be obtained for any use of the material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Course content for all our programs is provided only for the purpose of guidance and education. Our course content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change without notice. Imarticus Learning reserves the right to modify training content without prior notice.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Images and videos shot during events organized by Imarticus Learning must not be misused. This includes images and videos of Imarticus Learning staﬀ and trainees. If you enrol in an Imarticus Learning program, your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of our classes.
We may record inbound and outbound telephonic conversations for quality and training purposes. We never share this with external parties.
If you have enroled for an Imarticus Learning course, we may request a testimonial and with your permission, display the testimonial, photo or video on our website social media channels. Your publicly identiﬁable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you have chosen to display.
If you do not want us to feature you on our website or our social media channels, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modifying Personal Information
You can update or modify your personal information and preferences by emailing us at email@example.com.
We retain the personal information based on the following :
- For business customers, this is driven by contractual requirements
- For the business to consumer transactions, this is kept as reasonable to fulﬁl the contract
- Information that is relevant to fulﬁl applicable accounting/legal legislation records.
Data Subject Rights
We provide assurance for all your rights, which includes the right to information, the right of access, the right to rectiﬁcation, right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to avoid automated decision-making.
Personal Information Sharing
- We do not share your personal information with any other business entity.
- If we will do so in future, we will enter into a data processing agreement with these providers, as mandated by law.
- We take services of our cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, please visit their privacy policies to know more.
Security of Personal Information
Reasonable security controls are in place that includes technical, personnel and procedural controls to protect against unauthorised access, unauthorised modiﬁcation and unavailability.
We have implemented policies and procedures to cover the following security areas:
- Access control
- Backup and Recovery
Contact Imarticus Learning/Privacy Oﬃcer