Ever since The Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration created the first MBA program, students have been concerned with using their degree to impact. Today, there is a new type of MBA: Experiential MBAs. These programs allow students to learn and experience real-world business skills by experimenting on company projects and internships.
They also offer opportunities for collaboration and cross-pollination with peers from other disciplines who bring different perspectives. Experiential MBAs are not only more applicable than traditional MBAs; they're also more affordable! Graduates always have the query of what to do after B.Com.
This blog post will explore the benefits of this new form of education that has emerged as a popular alternative to traditional programs in recent years.
Why is an MBA worth the time and money?
- Getting an experiential MBA can be more beneficial than a traditional accredited program for students who want to put their degree towards fulfilling career goals.
- Traditional MBAs are slowly disappearing as these new types of programs have taken over the education market.
- These new programs open the door for students to take control of their learning while transitioning into a career path that has purpose and meaning.
- Employers have noticed the shifts in focus from traditional MBA degrees to experiential MBAs, and tuition costs are lower than they once were, too!
Benefits of an experiential MBA
The benefits are enormous! Here are some advantages you can expect to see if you choose this program.
- You'll graduate with real-world business skills, not theoretical knowledge
- Accredited MBA programs often do not provide enough practical experience for students in their field.
- The experiential curriculum gives students the knowledge and the experience they need to prepare for success in their chosen career path.
- You'll graduate faster
- Not only will you get your degree faster, but you'll also learn more efficiently while taking on responsibilities similar to what professionals encounter after graduation. It is especially true if you choose an online experiential MBA program.
- You'll save time and money
- Both the online and classroom-based programs are affordable, making options like an MBA loan obsolete.
- Instead of taking on debt, students can use that extra cash for other expenses or save it to invest later in their careers.
- You'll be prepared for your first job out of school
- Employers love hiring students who have real-world experience through internships.
- Instead of searching for your first job post-graduation, you can begin building your network while still in school to get ahead of the competition.
Explore and Learn with Imarticus Learning
These online MBA courses include hands-on training with cutting-edge FinTech technologies, including APIs, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, AI, Machine Learning, RPA, IoT, and Big Data.
Some course USP:
- This online MBA course is for students to aid the students in learning job-relevant skills.
- Impress employers & showcase skills with the certification of financial accounting endorsed by India's most prestigious academic collaborations.
- World-Class Academic Professors to learn from through live online sessions and discussions.