BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING PRODEGREE
➤In collaboration with IBM, a global leader in technology-driven solutions
➤160 hour course, covering Deep and Machine Learning, Hadoop, Spark and Python
➤Free Access to IBM’s Cloud Platforms featuring Cognitive Classes and IBM Watson
➤Delivered in Classroom or Online Formats
➤Pay your program fee through EMI’s
Imarticus Learning is an EdTech Partner of:
Learn More About The Program
Online Instructor-Led Training
Online Self Paced Videos
Cutting-edge, future-ready program designed and flexible delivery in collaboration with IBM
Seven projects covering Python, Hadoop and IBM Watson in healthcare, BFSI, Social Media and many more!
Access to IBM Platforms
Access to IBM Cloud Platforms featuring IBM Watson and other software for 24/7 practice
by Imarticus in two delivery modes: Classroom or Online training
Basics of Statistics
- AND / OR
- Descriptive Statistics
- Compound Probability
- Conditional Probability
Bayer’s Rules & Random Variables
- Permutations and Combinations
- Bayer’s Theorem
- Random Variables
- Expected Value
- Binomial Distributions
- Functions of Random Variables
- PD Graphs
- Confidence Intervals
- Covariance and Correlation
- Sampling Distributions
- Hypothesis Testing
- Exploratory Data Analysis
Introduction to Python
- Spyder IDE
- Jupyter Notebook
- Floats and Strings
- Simple Input & Output
- Single and Multiline Comments
- Booleans and Comparisons
- IF and ELSE statements
- Operator precedence
- Lists – Operations and Functions
Functions and Modules
- Function Arguments
- Comments and Doc Strings
- Functions as Objects
- Standard lib and pip
Exceptions and Files
- Exception Handling
- Raising Exceptions
- Working With Files
- Simple Linear Regression
- Analysing Output
- Additional Regression Concepts
- Prediction and Confidence Intervals
- Multiple Regression
- Dummy and Time-lagged Intervals
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Introduction to Pandas
- IO Tools
- Basics of NumPy
- Series and Data Frames
- Introduction to SciKit Learn
- Classification, Regression and Clustering algorithms
- Supervised Methods
- Unsupervised Methods
Hands-on Project Work
- Project 1 – Real Estate Price Prediction using Linear Regression
- Project 2 – Bankruptcy Prediction using Logistic Regression
- Project 3 – Facebook Post Count using Decision Tree
- Machine Learning 101
- Evolution and Trends
- Application of Machine Learning
- Best Practices
Machine Learning Algorithms
- Collaborative Filtering
- Principal Component Analysis
- Perceptron Learning
- Backpropagation Learning
- Learning Feature Vectors for Words
- Object Recognition
Hands-on Project Work
- Project 4 – Credit Default using ANN on Kera
- Project 5 – Handwriting/Facial recognition using CNN on TensorFlow
- Setting up KERAS
- Creating a Neural Network
- Training Models and Monitoring
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Neural Networks using Tensorflow
- Debugging and Monitoring
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Unsupervised Learning
- Big Data and its Sources
- RDBMS vs Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture and Ecosystem
- HDFS Design and Architecture Overview
- Design and Execution
- High level MapReduce Pipeline
- Strategies for Debugging
- MapReduce I/O Formats
Hive and Spark Ecosystem
- Hive and Spark 101
- Data Sharing in MapReduce
- Data Types and Validation in Hive
- Spark Configuration
- Cluster Modes
Spark Machine Learning Lifecycle
- Spark Transformers
- Spark ML Lib
- Spark ML Pipeline
- Model Accuracy in Spark
Machine Learning in 2020
- Virtual Agents
- Deep Learning Platforms
- Robotics Process Automation
IBM Watson Developer
- Fundamentals of IBM Watson
- Use Cases of Cognitive Services
- Applications on IBM Watson
- Administering Watson Applications
Hands-on Project Work
- Project 6 – Machine Learning using Spark
- Project 7 – Build a chatbot using IBM Watson
- Knowledge Sharing, Q&A, and Guest Lectures
- Dedicated Industry Mentor
- 1:1 Mentorship Calls
- Career Guidance
- What Makes an Effective Resume
- Polishing your CV
- Action Verbs for CV
- Review and Critique
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interviews with Industry Experts on Domain
Training MethodologyThe Prodegree is delivered using an experiential learning methodology that blends theoretical concepts with hands-on practical learning to ensure a holistic understanding of the subject.
Self-paced videos to understand key concepts
Virtual Labs for hands-on practice of tools and techniques
Guest lectures by Industry leaders
In-depth projects for each tool/technique
Tools Covered: Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, IBM Watson
IBM Cognitive Class
- Learn on a state-of-the-art IBM Cloud Platform, with 24/7 access to IBM’s Cognitive classes, IBM Waston with Program related software and pre-loaded datasets.
- Agnostic of machine configuration, with no installation and compatibility issues. Learn anytime, anywhere!
Hands-on ProjectsThe Prodegree features seven hands-on projects on various domains of Big Data and Machine Learning to master the technology behind Netflix, Google Search among other new-age solutions. Project reviews by our experienced faculty and training assistants provide deep analysis of a student’s code and project, along with constructive criticism for further improvement.
Project 1: Real Estate Price Prediction using Linear Regression
- Predict the price of new real estate properties basis historical data
Project 2: Bankruptcy Prediction using Logistic Regression
- Use financial ratios to predict if a company is going to be bankrupt
Project 3: Facebook Post Count using Decision Tree
- Based on Facebook posts, predict how many comments the post will receive
Project 4: Credit Default using ANN on Keras
- Calculate the estimated probability of default to manage the risk of a Taiwanese bank
Project 5: Handwriting/Facial Recognition using CNN on TensorFlow
- Build a model using Convolutional Neural Network to recognize handwriting/faces
Project 6: Machine Learning using Spark
- Use Spark ML Lib to recognize business trends and solve business problems
Project 7: IBM Watson Developer
- Build a Chatbot for tracking the status of an online order using IBM Watson
CareerThe Imarticus Careers Assistance Services (CAS) team provides a rigorous industry mentorship process that is customized to your needs. We prepare you to be job-ready with interview preparation, resume review workshops and 1-1 mock interviews with industry experts.
Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention. Tons of companies are going all out to hire competent engineers, as ML is gradually becoming the brain behind business intelligence. Through it, businesses are able to master consumers’ preferences thereby increasing profits.
Top Uses of Machine Learning
- Consumer Behaviour Analysis
- Fraud Detection
- Market Projection / Sales Forecasting
- Internet/IT Security Monitoring
- Office Automation
Diverse Job Roles
Top Hiring Companies
High Paying Salaries
INR 9.93 Lakh
INR 10.43 Lakh
Big Data and Machine Learning:
Refining and polishing the candidate’s resume with insider tips to help them land their dream job
Preparing candidates to ace HR and Technical interview rounds with model interview questions and answers
Preparing candidates to face interview scenarios through 1:1 and panel mock interviews with industry veterans
The Imarticus Careers Assistance Services (CAS) team provides a rigorous career and industry mentorship process that is customized to your needs.
“I consider myself fortunate enough to be a part of this reputed institute. I was enrolled at Imarticus learning for the Analytics Prodegree. Faculty are very experienced and very helpful – they will guide you on everything from domain knowledge to personality development.”
-Mr. Bhumsen Singh
“I was enrolled at Imarticus learning for Data Science Prodegree. The quality of teaching by all faculty was really good. The topic was covered in detail and concepts were cleared right there. Staff/admin team are always there to help you with all your queries. Highly recommend to all who want to do this course. I am glad that I made my decision to choose Imarticus. Cheers guys, good platform to start your career.”
-Mr. Mahesh Salvi
The program is developed in consultation with senior industry experts to ensure a high degree of relevance in accordance to the needs and demands of the industry.
AdmissionsThe Prodegree is ideal for aspirants and professionals who are interested in working in the analytics industry and are keen on enhancing their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices.
Recent Post Graduates
Bachelors or Masters in Science, Math, Statistics or Computer Applications/IT
Experienced Professionals in Programming or IT
Looking to up-skill or change career paths
Individuals Looking for Global Certifications
Those looking to enhance their resumes and build a portfolio of demonstrable work
IBM as Education Technology PartnerThe program is developed in consultation with senior industry experts to ensure a high degree of relevance in accordance to the needs and demands of the industry.
Get access to IBM’s state-of-the-art content on their own delivery platform. Made and delivered by the experts
Aspirants are provided access to IBM Cloud Platforms featuring IBM Watson and other software for 24/7 practice
All candidates earn IBM Badges on completion of the Prodegree, with an option of additional IBM certification like CAD, WAD
Country leader (developer ecosystem and startups) at IBM India and South Asia
“IBM is proud to be associated with Imarticus as the Delivery Partner for this Prodegree. This partnership is reflective of India’s importance in the tech ecosystem, but also the growing need for trained machine learning engineers in the country. We have meticulously designed the course curriculum, keeping in mind the needs of the industry as well as embedded globally-aligned case studies and use cases throughout the program. Lastly, participants will also have access to our cloud-based Watson and Data Science platforms for the duration of the Prodegree.“
CertificationOn completion of the Big Data and Machine Learning Prodegree, aspirants will receive an industry endorsed Certificate of Achievement, which is co-branded by IBM and Imarticus Learning.
What is the format of the Big Data & Machine Learning course?
- Classroom batches: Classroom training by expert faculty at our Imarticus centres across eight cities in India.
- Online batches: Learn Machine Learning online through live Instructor-led virtual classes (webinars) with expert faculty for real-time learning and interaction with batch mates.
Class times for both formats are fixed and you are required to be available for your classes at a predefined time each week.
Both formats (classroom and online learning) come with 24 hours of engaging Instructor videos that you can watch as per your convenience before attending your lecture.
What is Machine Learning?
What Machine Learning programming tools will be taught in the course?
What topics will be covered?
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Apache Spark
- IBM Watson
What study material will be provided to us for the Big Data & Machine Learning Course?
- Pre-selected Cognitive Classes from IBM
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Case Studies and Use Cases
- Seven Industry Projects and Data Sets
- Recordings of Previous Virtual Classes
Your study material will be available to you on IBM’s Cloud Platform which is a fully integrated state-of-the-art learning management system for an extended duration of 7 months. You will need to log in to the learning portal using the credentials provided and navigate through the portal as required.
What is IBM’s involvement in the Prodegree?
- Curriculum Design: The curriculum has been designed in consultation with IBM leadership to ensure you are learning only the very latest and most relevant subjects for careers in the booming Big Data and Machine Learning space.
- Sharing of Case studies: IBM leadership has shared real-world caselets and scenarios that you will work on during your program.
- Free Access to IBM Platforms: IBM has provided free access to IBM Cloud Platform for 24/7 cloud-based access to all tools and techniques covered in the Prodegree. Aspirants also receive exclusive Cognitive Classes on Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Python, developed by IBM experts for self-study.
Will I have to install any software at home?
What certification will I receive on completion?
What is the Placement Assistance feature?
- Refining and polishing the candidate’s resume with insider tips to help land their dream job
- Preparing candidates to ace HR and Technical interview rounds with model interview Q&A
- Conducting rigorous 1:1 mock interviews with industry veterans
- Providing access to leads and references from open and private networks on our placement portal
Please note as per policy, Imarticus Learning does not guarantee placements but acts as an enabler.
What are the Machine Learning course fees?
- Classroom Training: ₹ 1,10,000/-
- Online Instructor-Led Training: ₹ 80,000/-