CHANGE MANAGEMENT PRODEGREE
➤160 Hour course in Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile, Scrum
➤In collaboration with SAP, a global leader in technology-driven solutions
➤Learn from an IIBA Endorsed Training Provider with 35 PDs assigned
➤Available in both, Classroom and Online Delivery Modes
Education Technology Partner
ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER
Learn More About The Program
Online Self Paced Videos
Cutting-edge, future-ready program designed in collaboration with SAP
Eight projects covering Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile & Scrum
Delivered two delivery modes: Classroom or Online
Prepare for ECBA and CCBA Certification
Prepare for the IIBA exams – ECBA and CCBA, and acquire 35 PDU’s
Change Management Course CurriculumThe Prodegree features a cutting-edge curriculum designed in consultation with SAP that aligns to globally-recognized standards, global trends and best practices. Learn the very latest in Business Analysis frameworks and best practices as prescribed by BABOK 3.0 from an IIBA accredited training provider. Our unique case study methodology focusing on real life business scenarios ensures you are equipped with the needed skillsets in the real world.
Introduction to the BA Role
- Business Analyst and its Classification
- Underlying Competencies of a Business Analyst
Requirements Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirement Types
- Elicitation Guidelines
- Elicitation Techniques
Case study Presentation/Simulation
- Exception Handling
- Raising Exceptions
- Strategy Analysis Process & Tasks
- Tools for BA enablement
- Baselining, Business case and its Calculations
Requirements Analysis & Design Definition, LCM
- Requirements Modelling
- Requirements Management and Communication
Defining the scope and vision
- Mission vs. Vision
- Vision Document Template
- Scope Creep
- Requirement Tracing with Business Need and Vision
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
BA Planning and Monitoring
- Tasks, BA Plan, Task List
- Time estimate analysis
- Tool for Stakeholder Analysis
- Balanced Scorecard
- Data Mining
- Mind Mapping
- Microsoft Vision
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Agile Transformation Approach
- Why transform to Agile
- Agile Ecosystem
- Coexistence of Waterfall and Agile teams
Distributed Delivery models and Delivery Approach
- Delivery Models for Distributed Agile
- Agile Multivendor Models
- Scaled Agile Framework
Agile Methods Change Enablement
- Terminology & Concepts
- Tips and Tricks
- Organizations Moving to Agile
Change Control & Defect management in Distributed Agile
- Agile Manifesto on Scope Changes
- Change Control in Agile
- Program overview of Agile
- Road map of Agile
- Need for Agile, Key Benefits
Testing in Agile
- Agile Testing Approach
- Agile Testing Methods
- Agile Tester Skills
- Time & Material Contracting for Agile
- Fixed Price Contracting for Agile
Agile in Maintenance Projects Using Kanban
- Kanban Tools
- Core Metrics
- Scope Volatility
Project Management Framework
- PM – Activities, Features
- Project Life Cycles
- PM Process
Project Management Processes
- Project Life Cycle Vs. Project Management Process
- Project Management Process Groups & Interactions
Project Management – Integration and Scope
- PIM Processes
- Change Management Process
- Project Scope Management Activities
Project Time Management
- Project Schedule
- Gantt Chart
- Network Diagram
Project Cost Management
- Cost Management Plan
- Determine Budget
- Earned Value
Project Quality Management
- Optimal Level of Quality
- Quality Management Concepts Cost of Quality
Project Human Resource Management
- Project HRM Processes
- Organization Charts and Role Descriptions
Project Communications Management
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Communications Management
Project Risk Management
- Risk Categorization
- Risk Reserve
Introduction to ERP
- SAP Applications and Components
- Basic functionality of SAP Solutions
Business Processes Overview
Key process areas :
- Order to Cash
- Plan to Produce
- Procure to Pay
- Maintain to Settle
- Record to Report
- Plan to Control
- Hire to Retire
- Resume Building
- Interview Skills
- Interview Prep – Domain
- Project journeys for New Implementation in the cloud and on-premise and Landscape Transformation
Business Process Monitoring
- Business process performance
- Business Process Optimization & Innovation
- Preparing you to ace HR and technical interview rounds
At the end of the Prodegree, candidates will receive an industry endorsed, co-branded certification in Change Management from Imarticus Learning and SAP.
In addition the Prodegree also thoroughly prepares candidates to clear IIBA’s entry level exam, Level 1 – Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA). Click here to learn more.
All candidates who complete the course also receive 35 Professional Development hours from IIBA.
Training MethodologyThe Prodegree is delivered using an experiential learning methodology that blends theoretical concepts with hands-on practical learning to ensure a holistic understanding of the subject.
STEP 1: INSTRUCTION
Flexible Delivery: The Prodegree is delivered in two modes: Classroom and Online (Live Virtual Classes) to cater to your learning preferences while ensuring maximum learning efficacy. Both modes come with 120 hours of instructor training, along with 40+ hours of HD videos to watch as per your convenience.
STEP 2: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
Practical Learning: The program provides an edge through our project based methodology focusing on real life business scenarios. SAP leaders share their expertise and best practices through live instruction and self paced videos to give you practical exposure to the industry.
STEP 3: REINFORCEMENT
Assessments: Each topic is followed by Quizzes, Tests and Assignments that help understand and internalize key concepts.
STEP 4: TECHNOLOGY AIDED
Centralized Learning: Manage your performance across the program through a state-of-the-art learning management system.
24/7 SupportGet 24/7 access to your course material on our state of the art learning management system; extended access to all course material after the batch ends, and a dedicated student hotline with 24/7 support to help resolve queries.
CareerThe Imarticus Careers Assistance Services (CAS) team provides a rigorous industry mentorship process that is customized to your needs. Get job-ready with interview preparation, resume building workshops and 1-1 mock interviews with industry experts.
Change Management has seen a phenomenal rise in terms of industry application over the last year because it is ideal for exploiting the opportunities hidden in various aspects, pertaining to finance, IT and other domains.
Relevance of Prodegree with Change Management & how it enables you to be a change manager?
- Business Analysts Relation with Change management – BA will often be involved in the preparation and implementation of change management plans given their front-line involvement with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Scrum Master Relation with Change Management – Agile enables you to be the Manager responsible for managing impediments, eliminating waste, managing the process, managing the team’s health, managing the boundaries of self-organization, and managing the culture.
- Project Management in Relation with Change Management – Project Management helps you to master projects, tasks, processes, structures, or even job functions so as to initiate and implement change management within project management.
Learn Change management with all its disciplines of Business Analysis, Agile & Scrum, Project Management and SAP to prepare andequip yourself to successfully drive change in for organizational success as a Change Manager, Business Analyst, Scrum Master or Project Manager.
Change Management Open Vacancies on Naukri
Agile & Scrum Master Open Vacancies on Naukri
Agile & Scrum Master Open Vacancies on Indeed.com
Refining and polishing the candidate’s resume with insider tips to help them land their dream job
Preparing candidates to ace HR and Technical interview rounds with model interview questions and answers
Preparing candidates to face interview scenarios through 1:1 and panel mock interviews with industry veterans
ACCESS TO OUR PLACEMENT PORTAL
Access to all available leads and references from open and private networks on our placement portal
The Imarticus Careers Assistance Services (CAS) team provides a rigorous career and industry mentorship process that is customized to your needs.
Thank you Imarticus for delivering the right knowledge and approach!
I have been able to get a great job in the Business Analyst profile in the product department. The best part is whatever I have learnt at Imarticus, I have been able to implement on the job and the product I have been assigned – right from the use case to requirements gathering using various techniques and tools.”
I was only able to sail through the interview only because of the invaluable Imarticus training and guidance.
Imarticus really helped me in understanding the role and responsibilities of a Business Analysis without having the practical knowledge before hand. Kudos to the institute and all the faculty members!”
CertificationOn completion of the Change Management Prodegree, aspirants will receive an industry endorsed Certificate of Achievement from Imarticus Learning which will be co-branded with SAP.
SAP as Education Technology Partner
SAP has provided access to its library of over 25 hours of Instructor videos on topics related to this Prodegree
Guest lectures on industry best practices. Dedicated industry mentor for each student!
You learn in-demand skills, sought after tools and techniques which are required by the Industry
Making the most of our deep connects with the industry, a senior Industry professional is on hand to mentor you to narrow down your career choices, evaluate your project submissions and give you constructive feedback.
S K MITRA
MCX Board Member, Ex-Country Head, Corporate And IB
SBI Board Member, Ex-Bank of America, Merrill Lynch
Director – Barclays
Ex-Managing Director, RBS
AdmissionsThe Prodegree is ideal for aspirants and professionals who are interested in working in the IT industry and are keen on enhancing their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices.
Bachelors or Masters in IT, Science, Commerce and Arts
Experience professionals looking to up-skill or change career paths
Those looking to enhance their resumes with a industry endorsed certificates
Mukhraj is an SAP Engagement manager with 19 years of rich experience including 10 years of global experience in managing SAP projects spanning across USA, Europe and Asia with major IT consulting organizations.Read MoreMukhraj Saberwal is currently working with a leading global consulting giant as Lead Solution Architect for global application outsourcing. An industry veteran, he has a proven track record of adapting and implementing various modern change management techniques including Agile and Scrum.Read More
Shivani is a Senior Business Analyst with a strong exposure to the IT industry. She has worked at Mphasis Software and Polaris, having provided business solutions for Deutsche Bank, CitiGroup, S&P, Singapore Airlines, Dubai Bank etc across various locations like New York, London, Singapore and India.Read MoreApart from training employees at global Investment Banks like JP Morgan, she is also a visiting faculty at NMIMS and an adjunct faculty at Durga Devi Saraf Institute of Management Studies. She holds an MBA (MMS) from NMIMS.Read More
Dharmesh has 14 years of work experience in managing high value projects & products in Financial Market domain. He is a certified Project Manager from PMI USA and Certified ScrumMaster from Scrum Alliance UK.Read MoreHe has significant experience in Project Management and Software Development Life cycles. He has experience in Pre-Sales and Business Analysis, managing multiple projects across geographies and ensuring the delivery of new highly effective business solutions on time.Read More
Sajana Binil (CBAP,CSM) is a business analysis consultant and mentor with over 18 years of experience in managing large financial services and telecom projects throughout United States, India and Asia Pacific Regions.Read MoreShe has rolled out close to 100+ training programs for several large corporates. Her training programs focus more on reinforcing concepts using fun games, case studies, role plays, group activities and quizzes.
In her past role, she was working with Mphasis Software Services as Associate Practice Manager of the Business Analysis group. She has also led the Risk and Compliance team and provided guidance in conceptualizing go to market solutions and frameworks.Read More
What is the format of the program?
- Classroom batches: Classroom training by expert faculty at all our Imarticus centers
- Online batches: 120 hours of live Instructor-led Virtual Classes (Webinars) with expert faculty for real-time learning and interaction with batch mates
Class times for both formats are fixed and you are required to be available for your classes at a predefined time each week.
Both formats come with 40 hours of engaging Instructor videos that you can watch as per your convenience before attending your lecture (be it in class or virtually).
What topics will be taught in the Prodegree?
What study material will be provided to us for the program?
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Case Studies and Use Cases
- Recordings of Previous Virtual Classes
- 40 Hours of HD Videos, including 25 Hours from SAP Video Library
You will be given 3 month access to a fully integrated online learning portal where all your learning material will be uploaded. You will need to log in to the learning portal using the credentials provided and navigate through the portal as required.
What is SAP’s involvement in the Prodegree?
- Curriculum Design: The curriculum has been designed in consultation with SAP leadership to ensure you are learning only the very latest and most relevant subjects for careers in the booming Change Management space.
- Program Delivery: SAP leadership may conduct guest lectures on key trends and real-world challenges plaguing the industry and mentor you in your journey towards job-readiness.
- Sharing of Case studies: SAP leadership has shared real-world case-lets and scenarios that you will work on during your program.