The workshops are designed to deliver an intensive, systematic and practical understanding on a chosen topic. These workshops act as an intense crash-course into topics of current interest and you walk away with real tools, techniques and best practices you can apply on the job.
Our faculty is drawn from a diversified pool of experienced industry professionals and academicians. Their diverse backgrounds and vast experiences provide valuable inputs into the dynamic and challenging world of business.
The workshops blend a rigorous academic curriculum with practical application using real world business issues and case studies. Classroom learning is brought to life by hands-on exercises that demonstrate how you can apply the concepts in a holistic and integrated way.
Interact with your peers from different companies to broaden your horizon and expand your network. The workshops help in building professional acumen through extensive interactions among your peers.
WHAT IS CHANGE MANAGEMENT?
Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved. Agile Methods are based on an iterative and incremental development approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams. It promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery, a time-boxed iterative approach and encourages rapid and flexible response to change.
With the ever mounting changes in dynamic business environment, the role of innovation and need for disruption has never been so pivotal. Organisations are looking for newer methods and changes in order to remain competitive. Agile Change Management is a modern approach that helps organisations to fine-tune to the fast-paced environment and cutting-edge technological developments. It helps to ensure that the right changes happen, in a planned, organised and controlled way.
CHANGING ROLE OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT
HOW OUR WORKSHOP CAN HELP YOU?
This exclusive 3-day workshop on Change Management is designed for the budding Project Managers, Business Analysts and other professionals who want to move into the Change/Project Management domain. This program offers an overview to key Project and Change Management frameworks, tools and techniques along with industry best practices through a practical case study-based learning methodology.
Speak to a Career Advisor
Fill the details!
Our 3-day executive development workshop offers comprehensive coverage of Agile methodologies and Scrum practices to enable participants to appreciate the contemporary and market relevant methodology of application development which global clients are striving for.
At the end of the workshop, participants will gain insights into:
- Agile Values and Principles
- Differences Between Agile and Traditional Methods of Development
- Benefits and Challenges of Agile
- When Agile is Suitable for a Project
- Key Aspects of Planning, Managing and Estimating an Agile Project
- Plan and Manage Agile Projects & Implement Agile Practices
- Agile Co-located and Distributed
- Scaling Agile to Larger Projects
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Comprehensive pre-workshop podcast
- Exclusive course material for future reference
- Case study-driven learning methodology
- Assessments to check your learning and assess your progress
- Course certificate and full course report
We believe in ‘Learning by Doing’ and place utmost importance to practical, real-world knowledge and hands-on learning. 24 hours of learning including:
Discussions based on real life practical examples and case studies, followed by Q&A to clarify doubts.
Participants work in groups to complete two case study based exercises to provide real-world context.
Participants will be given an assessment at the end of each day to check their understanding.
Participants will be given access to such tools to encourage information sharing within the organization.
Mukhraj has over 19 years of cross-functional experience in Project Management, Change Management and Business Analysis. His key strengths include Delivery Transformation, Business Analysis, Project Management, Technology Solution Architecture and Business Process Management.
Mukhraj is currently working at Accenture India as Lead Solution Architect for global application outsourcing. Prior to Accenture, he was associated with Tata Consultancy Services – Asia’s largest IT software services provider as Delivery Lead & Solution Architect for CPG & Retail Unit.
He is a SAP Engagement Manager with 19 years of rich experience including 10 years of global experience in managing SAP projects spanning across USA, Europe and Asia with major IT consulting organizations. He is a certified consultant in SAP & Business Process Design and has been associated with various implementation, roll outs, and maintenance & production support engagements for clients across the globe across diverse industries like consumer goods, Oil & Gas & Hi-Tech.
An industry veteran, he has a proven track record of adapting and implementing various modern change management methodologies including Agile and Scrum. Mukhraj is passionate about training and upskilling the next generation of change agents – He spends his weekends conducting hands-on workshops on Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile Change Management and SAP.
To enroll for this workshop, please click below:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
There are no prerequisites for attending this program. This course is designed for anyone wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to be a Project Manager or wants to build their career in Change Management.
DATE: Mumbai [29th & 30th April, 6th May] & Bangalore [7th May, 13th & 14th May]
VENUE: Mumbai & Bangalore
FEES: Rs. 18,000/- + Applicable taxes, inclusive of tuition and hard copy of the Course Material, access to eLearning and pre class study material. Lunch & refreshments will be served at the venue.
What is an EDP?
Why are EDPs necessary?
What is the difference between a MDP and an EDP?
What is the duration of the program?
What is the format of the program?
How many participants will be there in each workshop?
I like the program, but the price is too high. What can I do?
Speak to a Career Advisor
- I can say without any reservation that Mukhraj is one the most knowledgeable trainer I have ever come across. The whole learning process was experiential via case studies, presentations, discussions and in the end a dissertation / live project that helps one to appreciate and implement the learning’s through the project.
- Mr. Mukhraj Saberwal is great at engaging participants by using various learning tools. Apart from being an effective presenter, he brings the right experience which makes the whole learning session an interactive process. He has got in-depth knowledge of Technology, Change Management and Business Analysis and I really feel privileged to have him as a trainer.
- After being mentored by Mukhraj for a couple of weeks, I can now say that he is one the most experienced and knowledgeable trainer I have ever met. Apart from being a great communicator, he has an eye for detail which makes us understand and interpret the concepts from the business point of view.