Introduction to Non-Banking Financial CompaniesDecember 27, 2016
By Zenobia Sethna
Non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) have scripted a fantastic success story so far in India. Leading NBFCs are bigger than many Public Sector Banks.
Types of NBFCs:
Factors contributing to the growth of NBFCs:
• Stress on public sector units (PSUs)
• Dormant credit demand
• Digital disruption, especially for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
• Uptick in consumption
• Superior distribution reach and sectors where traditional banks do not lend
• NBFCs on both individual and collective basis need to build an open ecosystem for capacity building.
• To keep up with the growth trajectory in the face of heightened regulations, it is the quality of its staff which will determine the health of the sector.
Imarticus Learning offers a comprehensive range of professional Financial Services and Analytics programs that are designed to cater to an aspiring group of professionals who want a tailored program on making them career ready. Our programs are driven by a constant need to be job relevant and stimulating, taking into consideration the dynamic nature of the Financial Services and Analytics market, and are taught by world class professionals with specific domain expertise.