5 Advantages of Doing a Certified Financial Analyst Course
Are you keenly interested in analyzing financial reports and managing finances? Are you planning to take a finance course to learn financial analysis and fill in the existing skill gaps in your profile? Do you ponder how enrolling in a Financial Analyst Training and Placement program can help you make a thriving career in finance? If yes, then this guide is just for you! Here, we demystify the advantages of doing a Certified Financial Analyst course to clarify all your doubts.
Why a Certified Financial Analyst Course?
A Certified Financial Analyst Course is a program that imparts domain knowledge of finance topics, such as financial valuation, investment banking, and equity research. Let us deep dive to know the main advantages of doing this course.
- It equips you with professional skills to become a subject-matter expert in financial analysis.
A Financial Analyst Training and Placement program provides specialized learning in the following subjects -
- Accounting and Financial Modelling
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Planning and Valuation
- Equity Research
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance Strategy
Learning financial analysis as a core finance subject equips you with the necessary skills and helps you better understand how the financial sector works. The course grants you the prowess to understand and critically analyze financial data to make strategic decisions on investment securities, such as stocks and derivatives, and manage corporate finances.
- The certification upgrades your qualification as a finance professional.
Getting qualified as a Certified Financial Analyst stands out clearly on the CV. A valuable professional degree boosts your credibility and helps you get instant recognition during the job application screening process. You gain a competitive edge over other applicants in the job market.
- The course prepares you for a competitive Financial Analyst role.
From managing equity stocks and financial assets to making long-term financial plans and corporate finance strategies, the role of a financial analyst is pivotal in companies. Enrolling in the Certified Financial Analyst course helps you learn financial analysis skills and thus gears you up for such a highly pragmatic financial analyst role in the future.
- The successful completion broadens the scope of selecting career fields.
The course opens a world of career opportunities for you in the financial service industry. Other than working as a Financial Analyst, you can choose to work as a -
- Financial Planning Lead
- Corporate Finance Manager
- Private Equity Finance Manager
- Equity Research and Market Analyst
- Business or Asset Valuation Consultant
Furthermore, enhancing the career opportunities also increases your prospects of earning more income than your non-certified peers.
- The course is more cost and time-effective than other financial courses.
The Certified Financial Analyst course is best suited for aspiring finance professionals who do not have time and (or) resources to pursue a full-time or advanced degree program from a university. The short-term, part-time courses are economical and feasible to complete alongside a job.
So, enroll in a Financial Analyst Training and Placement professional degree program to build or upskill your career in finance.
Imarticus Learning - One of the leading educational institutes to offer a Certified Financial Analyst Course
Imarticus Learning is a technology-driven academic institute that provides quality education to transform careers across industries. We have pioneered the concept of ‘prodegrees’ in collaboration with global giants to revolutionize industry-aligned learning for aspirants.
We offer a Financial Analysis Prodegree in collaboration with KPMG in India.
Highlights of the course:
- KPMG-endorsed curriculum focused on industry-oriented learning
- Experienced and skilled faculty with lectures from KPMG experts,
- Technology-driven course materials accessible to students through Learning Management System
- Live and experiential learning delivered through lectures, case studies, videos, and capstone projects
- Dedicated program mentorship
- Placements in top-notch financial companies like JP Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs
- FAP ‘Certificate of Achievement’ co-branded by Imarticus Learning and KPMG India.
Need more details?
Feel free to contact us through our chat support or drive to our training centers in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, and Gurgaon. Our expert admissions team will resolve all your queries relating to the program and facilitate your enrollment process.