Artificial Intelligence is an ever-growing field, and it's important to learn more about AI technologies. One of the most popular AI technologies we see today is facial recognition, also known as Face Recognition technology. In this blog post, we’ll discuss face recognition technology & how it's helping secure businesses!
What is Face Recognition Technology?
Face recognition technology is one of the most cutting-edge AI technologies available today. It has many uses, from recognizing a person's identity to authenticating their access to a building or room. The technology works by creating a unique template of an individual's face after analyzing their facial features.
Face Recognition Technology in AI Benefits
There are many benefits to using Face recognition technologies, including:
- Automated Identity Verification: The ability to access secure areas is important for employees & customers. Still, it can also be time-consuming or just annoying, depending on how you do it. However, with this type of artificial intelligence software, companies can now allow faster access through automated identity verification technology! This means all someone needs to do is have their face scanned to enter freely without any problems.
- More effortless Authentication: Face recognition technology makes life easier for businesses and customers through automated authentication. All someone needs to do is access a building or room with this type of software installed to have their face scanned, allowing them free access without any problems.
- Secured Transactions: You can also use this type of artificial intelligence software from your phone when online financial transactions. With the heightened security concerns, people are finding new ways every day to steal identities and money; these types of AI technologies help protect both businesses while allowing consumers peace of mind when conducting transactions online.
How to Face Recognition Technology is Helping Secure Businesses?
- Facial Recognition Door Access: One of the most popular types of software available today is facial recognition door access, where it's used to identify people before allowing them into a building or room. This means faster authentication for employees, which reduces time spent outside entry points waiting in line while also providing increased security measures if someone tries to break in!
- Mobile App Authentication: Another application of artificial intelligence technologies, specifically facial recognition technologies, is through mobile apps like banking and shopping platforms. With these applications, companies use face recognition technologies to help secure transactions made on mobile devices by verifying the identity of people conducting financial transactions on their phones. This helps protect both parties while providing peace of mind when using these applications.
- Video Surveillance: Facial recognition technology with video surveillance can be used in many different ways, including identifying criminals or checking suspicious activity around your home! With this type of software installed, police forces can locate suspects much faster & arrest them quickly and prevent future crimes!
Make a Career in AIML with Imarticus Learning:
The certification in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning program from Imarticus Learning is designed with the E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati & industry leaders to provide the best learning outcome for students who wish to learn AI. This program prepares students for the Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, and AI Engineer roles.
Artificial intelligence course goes a long way towards helping unlock lucrative career opportunities in AIML.
- Master Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence skills through the most relevant curriculum designed by industry experts.
- Boost your career with this globally recognized certification.
- Imagine how you would feel when you have the skills to analyze.
- This gives students the chance to engage in a world-class campus education experience.
- Learn what New Age Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Engineers do by solving real-time problems.