This Program Is Transforming Capital Markets Training
This program is turning heads in the capital markets training space. But it isn't because of a great marketing campaign. Instead, the program wins over new students by providing a high-quality learning experience. Engaging video lessons and detailed instructional material have helped transform how people learn about asset pricing models, financial theory, and the global capital markets.
An introduction to the Capital market;.l
The Capital market is the financial market where money and other financial assets get raised for companies, governments, and other organizations. The capital market includes all the activities involved in raising funds, such as equity, debt securities, or bonds issued by a government or even corporate bonds issued by companies. These are the long-term instruments.
Long-term debt or equity-based securities are bought and sold in a capital market. The debt instruments traded in a capital market include bonds, mortgages, and loans. Common equities have corporations, mutual funds, and real estate investment trusts (REITs) stocks. Several types of exchanges provide a venue for buying and selling such securities.
The overview of capital market training courses
The program also includes two courses:
- The Certified Capital Market Professional (CCMP) course provides a comprehensive overview of the capital markets and their participants.
- Capital Markets Fundamentals course is for those with little or no knowledge of how financial instruments are bought and sold on exchanges worldwide.
The benefits of Capital market courses
Capital market courses are not just a path to becoming a proficient investor. They also provide students with skills and knowledge to help them succeed in whatever career they choose. The course is self-contained and will give you a good understanding of the basic concepts of financial markets and capital.
This course is for students who want to learn about the concepts related to financial markets, capital, and its different types. The system provides an introduction to the world of finance, emphasizing our economy and the world economy.
This course will help you gain knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Understanding how capital markets work
- Understanding how companies raise funds through different channels like equity and debt instruments, etc.,
- Learning how companies are valued using various valuation methods (e.g., Discounted Cash Flow [DCF], Market Comparables [MC], Relative Valuation)
- Learning about risk management techniques (i.e., measuring risk, adding diversification effect, hedging)
With these programs, the company aims to help disrupt traditional financial markets by leveraging blockchain technology to give companies and investors more control over their capital market transactions. This can reduce fees while increasing efficiency and transparency in trading processes.
Discover a capital market certificate course with Imarticus Learning
Our advanced management program in the capital markets will teach students about investment banking, capital markets, risk management, and fintech. IIM Lucknow's best business school created this six-month rigorous curriculum. This course may benefit experienced middle managers looking to relaunch their careers in the financial services industry.
Course Benefits For Learners:
- As part of this equity research course, students will have the chance to meet and interact with their peers and industry professionals.
- In this financial risk management course, students will master essential areas like investment banking, capital markets, risk, and fintech.
- A capital markets certificate includes all the information students need to know about the financial industry and its functioning.