The future is now, and it's digital! The Internet is changing the way people do things. We now have access to information and knowledge on our own time, at any location. And with so many options for online learning available today, it's no surprise that more people are opting for an Online MBA degree than ever before.
What has caused this recent surge in demand? The answer might be surprising - there's been a shift in what learners want from their educational experience. This blog will explore some of these trends and reveal why more learners are choosing an Online MBA degree over other types of degrees or certification programs.
Key trends showing the surge in demand for online MBA courses
- Global online MBA programs market was expected to reach $15.02 billion by 2021.
- The percentage of MBA students enrolling in online courses increased from 22% to 35%.
- Global spending on eLearning worldwide is projected to reach $325.87 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 16.08 %.
- The number of digital learners in the US has reached 43 million, and online learning is expected to be a $107 billion industry by 2020.
- According to a recent study, 77% of the total workforce are "digital workers" who have access to information anywhere & at any time.
- By 2021, it is predicted that 80% of the workforce will be made up of millennial workers.
- According to a recent survey, 43% of working professionals said they would like to receive training at their own convenience and pace.
- 74 % of students prefer online courses (and learning opportunities) over traditional ones due to flexibility in time and place.
Key reasons why students prefer online MBA courses over traditional learning
Flexibility: Online courseware offers students the flexibility to study when and where they want. They can choose from a range of learning environments, including their own homes or in libraries.
Compatibility: In today's digital world, people are adopting online tools faster than ever before because it is compatible with their lifestyles. The same applies to MBA learners who have busy work schedules that demand constant travel across different countries for international assignments and meetings. Best online MBA courses enable them to do all this while studying for an advanced business qualification at the same time.
Affordable: The cost of studying for an MBA has increased in recent years, with many universities increasing their fees. However, online courses are more affordable than traditional learning methods since students do not need to travel long distances for classes and spend on accommodation while they study.
Personal development: Coursework and assignments play a major role in personal development for MBA students by giving them the opportunity to improve their time management, presentation skills, and analytical thinking abilities, among others while taking up online courses.
Learn & Grow with Imarticus Learning
Imarticus Learning offers an online MBA course in collaboration with JAIN University. The course is designed under the guidance of industry experts to prepare you for a rewarding career in the IT, Banking, and Financial Services sectors. This program will also enable you to meet the requirements of other sectors such as Retail & FMCG, Media, and Entertainment, etc.
This course is focused on providing a solid base in management principles, managerial skills, and cross-functional business knowledge, which will enable you to take up leadership roles within your organization or even start your entrepreneurial journey.
WHat's unique about this online MBA Course?
- Transformative cutting-edge solutions
- Comprehensive curriculum covering in-demand New Age Banking & Finance skills
- In-depth learning of Financial Modelling, Equity Research & FinTech.
- Exposure to real-business projects, simulations & assignments.