In 2021, many businesses have transformed themselves digitally. Businesses are interacting with customers on digital channels. The digital channels are also helping businesses to provide services round-the-clock to customers. Business organizations have never cared about their IT infrastructure more than now. With accelerating digital transformation, the amount of data produced by business organizations is also increasing.
There is a need for skilled data scientists in the industry that can perform high-end data analysis and extract insights. It is why many young aspirants want to learn data science and secure their careers. Read on to the best way to learn data science and secure your career.
Roles of data scientists in 2021
Before you go on a job hunt in the industry, you should know about the roles of a data scientist. Some of the tasks performed by a data scientist in 2021 are as follows:
- Data scientists must collect data from various sources to perform analysis. In starting, data scientists collect unstructured data that makes no sense. However, the unstructured data contains many meaningful insights that will be uncovered after analysis.
- Once data is collected from different sources, it needs to be cleaned and classified. Redundant data points or outliers need to be removed for high-end data analysis. At present, data scientists use many analytics platforms for faster data cleaning and classification.
- A data scientist also performs exploratory data analysis to identify the main characteristics of a data set. Via exploratory data analysis, data sources are manipulated to get the answers needed.
- Data scientists are also involved in developing better analytics models. Analytics models run on algorithms are performing data analysis without any manual support. Data scientists also use new-age technologies to develop better analytics models.
- Data scientists often collaborate with other IT teams to find loopholes in the IT infrastructure. With analytics results, data scientists try to implement methods that could drive business performance.
- Data scientists also make data accessible for everyone in a business organization. They represent complex data via several visualization techniques. It makes data easier to understand by every employee of a business organization.
- Business organizations rely on data scientists to find trends and patterns among data sets. Those patterns are then used to prepare market forecasts and demand forecasts.
Skillset required for becoming a data scientist in 2021
A data science online course can help you in acquiring the competencies required by a data scientist. The skills required by data scientists in 2021 are listed below:
- Data scientists need to be fluent in coding languages like Python, Java, SQL, and MATLAB. A reliable data science online course can help learn the coding languages used by data scientists.
- Data scientists need to have a sense of the current business landscape in which they are working. Many firms spend funds on data science training with business in focus for their employees.
- Analytical and data visualization skills are necessary for a data scientist. Young aspirants can undergo data science training to learn data mining, munging, visualization, and reporting.
Which is the best course to learn the skills needed by a data scientist?
Imarticus provides the best data science certification courses for young aspirants. It also offers a PG Program in Data Analytics & ML for working data scientists. Its Data Science Prodegree is also popular among aspirants in India.
All the data science courses offered by Imarticus Learning follow an industry-endorsed curriculum. The industry-oriented curriculum focuses on teaching industry practices to job seekers. By learning techniques and practices used by data scientists, you will be job-ready. Start your data science certification course to become a successful data scientist!