If you want a career in Investment Banking, Imarticus learning is your go-to place, says Anurag Linga, who had enrolled for Imarticus’ KYC-AML training program. According to Anuraag, it was a career-defining learning experience for him. With amazing trainers and best faculty members, Imarticus’ Investment Banking Training gave him a 360-degree exposure. For him, the program was a 45-days knowledge enriching program which was informative and fun at the same time. He recommends the course to everyone seeking a career in investment banking.
What Anurag liked the most was how the trainers were not providing bookish lessons but had in-depth knowledge of the subject, which made it interesting for him to study and learn new concepts. He also adds that the teaching methodologies were quite on point, making it easy for him to understand the intricate details of the training program.
For him, the highlight of the program was the correct curriculum implemented to convey each lesson in a systematic manner without missing on anything minor or major.
Some of the advantages of the Imarticus Learnings’ Investment Banking Training mentioned:
- With a process-specific course and well-defined syllabus, Imarticus provides every student with a chance to excel in various investment-related aspects.
- Imarticus learning reviews every student's performance and helps them leverage their strong areas while helping them to improve on their weak point.
- With Imarticus learning placement, every student who undergoes training with them can find offers from the top investment banks from across the Globe.
- At Imarticus, it is not just about point to point learning; it is about exploring a vast horizon of knowledge.
- For students who want to start their career in investment banking, Imarticus learning provides career counseling sessions which are quite helpful.
- The approach of conveying lessons is quite practical, and hence, it is easy for the students to associate the lessons with real case problems in the finance industry.
- The courses at Imarticus learning are divided into four parts, namely classroom learning, experiential learning, reinforcement of learned concepts and state-of-the-art learning management system.
Talking about Imarticus learning placement, it is one of the most sought-after placements, which promise a valuable experience to all the candidates.
With all this said, Anurag concluded by saying that he has achieved what he desired with Imarticus learning’s training programs. For him, the training was not just about KYC-AML; it was about discovering a whole new side of the finance and the investment industry.
This was one of the many testimonials for Imarticus learning. As mentioned by Anuraag and many other candidates like him, Imarticus is not just an education center, it is a promise for a brighter future into investment banking.
With a holistic learning experience, Imarticus has taught students about a broader scope in the investment industry. The cutting-edge technical support, the highly experienced faculty and the best in class infrastructure is proof of the quality of education at Imarticus Learning.
So, what are you waiting for? If you want a career in investment banking, Imarticus is a one-stop solution for all your knowledge requirements. The Imarticus learning reviews are a testimony to the fact that it is not easy to build the right career track without taking the right career choices and Imarticus learning proves to be the right step if you hope for a fruitful career as an investment banker.
Enquire about the courses offered at Imarticus, enroll for the next batch and be a part of the change in the investment sector. With Imarticus, don’t just learn for the sake of it, look into the intricate side of every investment decision.
For more details regarding this in brief and for further career counseling, you can also visit - Imarticus Learning and can drop your query by filling up a simple form through the site or can contact us through the Live Chat Support system or can even visit one of our training centers based in - Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Chennai, Banglore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Gurgaon, and Ahmedabad.