Banking and finance is a vast industry that employs more than 2 million people in the United States. It encompasses a wide range of jobs, from loan officers to accountants. Banking and finance professionals have an average starting salary of $62,000 annually.
How Vast is the banking and finance industry?
There are many benefits to making banking and financial services your career choice after obtaining a BBA degree in banking and finance. For one thing, it's one of the industries with the best job prospects for new graduates-the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts employment will grow by 17% over ten years--and if you're lucky enough to land a position at a top bank like Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan Chase, you'll be surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and managers who will push you to excel.
Scope of Career in Banking and Finance
The variety of career opportunities available for a person with a banking and finance background depends on their personality, interests, skillset, qualifications, work experience, etc. The banking sector is growing exponentially due to the increased usage of digital technology, which has led to an increase in customer base and transactions per second.
Benefits of making a career in banking and finance?
- It provides you with the right platform to launch your career within the shortest time. The banking sector has been growing exponentially, which means there will always be ample opportunities for everyone.
- The banking & finance industry provides job stability along with a good amount of salary packages on offer even during recessionary phases.
- With the increasing demand for banking professionals, you will have a wide range of prospects to choose from and excellent career possibilities within multinational financial institutions.
- A degree in finance opens up job opportunities across many industries, including insurance, brokerage firms, retail banks, etc.
- The scope after BBA in Banking and Finance courses can be anything from being a banker or financial advisor to doing research or teaching at the university level, there are many options!
Career Scope after BBA in Banking and Finance?
The banking and finance industry is one of the most trusted fields. Being a part of this industry means providing financial assistance to people who need it the most, be it entrepreneurs or individuals in distress. It's an excellent way to contribute to your nation’s growth too.
Banking and finance are some of the most rapidly growing industries in India. Career opportunities are tremendous after the BBA Banking course. Wonder what jobs a BBA graduate can get? Some job profiles are Financial Analyst, Financial Advisor, Loan Officer, Private Banker, Bank Teller Supervisor, Tax Assistant, etc.
While making a career in banking and finance, it is important to focus on your education quality. A degree from an institution that has established itself as one of excellence will benefit your future.
Learn and Grow with Imarticus Learning!
Imarticus Learning collaborates with the prestigious university to add value to their one-of-a-kind BBA In Banking & Finance Program. This unique program teaches students all they need to know about the practical applications of New Age Finance solutions, with an extensive tech-enabled curriculum designed to enhance industrial knowledge of critical Banking & Finance aspects.
This BBA in Banking and Finance program explores new-age solutions via hands-on training with cutting-edge technologies like API, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, AI, Machine Learning, RPA, IoT, and Big Data.
What’s Unique about this BBA Course?
- Transformative cutting-edge solutions
- Comprehensive curriculum covering in-demand New Age Banking and Finance skills
- In-depth learning about Financial Modelling, Equity Research & FinTech.
- Exposure to real-business projects, simulations & assignments.