What are the Skills Required For Full Stack DevelopmentFebruary 16, 2019
Web developers may be grouped into three very wide kinds based on their knowledge of languages and software utilization.
- Backend Developers: They concentrate on server-side applications and write for functionality and logic issues.
- Full-Stack Developers: They combine their stack of language skills and apply it to issues at both ends.
Though not exhaustive the skills for full stack developer must contain the following for front-end developers
- Framework like Bootstrap
- Manipulation of DOM
- JSON, JQuery, and AJAX
- HTML 5 Canvas
- Optimization of browser-rendering
Since the idea is to be a full-stack developer let us include the back end skills.
- MongoDB, Postgres, Oracle, or MySQL for database technology and storage issues.
- Ruby, PHP, or Python which are all-purpose languages.
- Node JS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, or CentOS deployment OS.
- Any system like Git for version control.
Certification adds certain features to your resume while giving you the hands-on practical knowledge and skills to be job-ready from the start. Though training is not mandatory they serve as a boot-camp where you get to practice on industry-relevant knowledge of IT services and issues.
Courses offering full stack web developer certification have the following features.
- Immersive workshops to help you inculcate the fundamentals, industry-relevant practical hands-on tutorials and exercises.
- Understanding the various interconnectivity issues and being prepared to handle resolutions at both ends.
- Getting tutored and mentored by certified industry experts.
- Using extensive code-base online libraries.
- Building and deploying your own website applications.
With the course, you will also get:
- Downloadable e-resource book.
- One credit per hour of training experience
- Certification from the training institute.
On a farewell note, in a competitive modern world, it is crucial to stay abreast and continuously learn to update your skill sets to include futuristic technology and tools. These workshops can be your route to better career prospects, continuous learning and practice, building new applications, interacting with peers, and helping others in the developer community. Networking, collaboration and communication along with social skills is also an unseen essential to becoming a full stack developer.