Post Graduate Program in Data Analytics
➤460 hours of Blended Program
➤Case Study based Methodology
➤8 Projects + 1 Capstone Project of Your Choice
➤Placement at leading Analytics Firms
➤Available in both, Classroom and Online Instructor led Delivery Modes
➤Pay your program fee through EMI’s
Learn More About The Program
Online Instructor-Led Training
Online Self Paced Videos
Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Analytics experts
Get hands-on with 8 industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work
Senior industry professionals mentor you as per your customized needs & evaluate project submissions
Get placed at leading Analytics firms with interview prep and opportunities
Data Analytics Course CurriculumThe PGP in Data Analytics comes with a cutting edge industry-aligned curriculum, that offers the right blend of statistics, technical and business knowledge. The curriculum has been designed with multiple industry leaders to ensure that you learn exactly what employers need.
- Overview of Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Java Basics
- Linux Commands
- SQL Basics
Big Data and Hadoop
- Hadoop Eco-system
- HDFS, YARN, MapReduce
- Pig, Hive, Hbase
- Spark and Scala
- Sqoop and Flume – Data Ingestion
- Using Oozie
- Spark and Scala”
- Design of Experiments
- Probability Theory
- Linear & Logistic Regression
- Time Series
- Machine Learning
- Bayesian Network & Neural Network Models
- Project 1: Airline Trends and Revenue
Management in Hive
- Project 2: Customer Segmentation in Spark
- Business Communication
- Resume Writing
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Viva/ Mocks
- Linear & Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees & Segmentation
- Time Series
- KNN, Naïve Bayes, ANN, Support
- Credit Risk Analytics
- Association Rule Mining
- Time Series
- Naïve Bayes Algorithm
- Data Frame Manipulation
- Natural Language Processing
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- K Nearest Neighbours Algorithm for
- Clustering and Webscraping
- Project 3: Intrusion Threat Detection Model
- Project 4: Property Price Prediction
- Project 5: Home Loan Default Prediction Model
- Project 6: Home Loan Default Prediction Model
- Course Review/Overall Evaluation
- Qualitative Aptitude
- Capstone Project Framework Induction
- SAS Basics
- Reading and Manipulating Data
- Data Transformations
- Restructuring Dataset
- Working with Tableau
- Visualization in Depth
- Data Organization & Mapping
- Dashboards & Data Presentation
- Project 7: Retail Store Insights through Data
- Project 8: Visualization using Order Transaction
Data for an Online Retail Company
- Mock Interview/VIVA (1:1 Session)
- Interview Preparation – HR & Domain
- Mock Interviews – HR and Domain (1:1 Session)
- Mock Interviews – External Industry Experts
- Capstone Project Presentation
At the end of the training period, you will receive an industry-endorsed certification from Imarticus.
In addition, the program will also thoroughly prepare you to clear the following external certifications, which will accelerate your career path in the Analytics space:
Training MethodologyThe program is delivered using an innovative, experiential learning methodology that blends classroom lectures with self-paced instructor videos that you can consume at your own pace. You will not only gain theoretical knowledge of data science tools, but also gain exposure to business perspectives and industry best practices through guest lectures and project submissions.
STEP 1: INTRODUCTION
SELF PACED VIDEOS
Instructor-led videos to explain key concepts
Consume at your own pace | Best for Understanding
STEP 2: INSTRUCTION
LIVE CLASSROOM TRAINING
Live Classes with the Instructor to Understand & Practice Concepts in our State of the Art Computer Labs
STEP 3: APPLICATION
CASE STUDIES AND PROJECTS
Apply the Knowledge Learnt in Class through 8 In-Class Projects that Tackle Real World Problems across Various Domains
STEP 4: REINFORCEMENT
Reinforce your Learning through a Rigorous Capstone Project on a domain of your choice, which will be mentored and evaluated by industry experts
24/7 SupportYou will also have 24/7 cloud-based, machine agnostic access to all your software to practice at home; unlimited access to all course material on our state of the art learning portal for 6 months; and a dedicated Student Hotline with 24/7 support to help resolve queries.
Case Studies and ProjectsYou will spend approximately 100 hours of this program getting hands-on with industry projects and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
You will spend approximately 60 hours of this program getting hands-on with industry projects and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Project 1: Store data analytics and Reporting using Hive
- Project 2: Customer Segmentation using Spark Mlib
- Project 3: Credit Risk Analytics Using Logistic Regression and Decision Trees
- Project 4: Intrusion Detection using ANN/Ensemble Models
- Project 5: Linear Regression using python – House Price Prediction
- Project 6: Credit Risk Analytics Using SVM in Python
- Project 7: Store Data Analytics in SAS
- Project 8: Tableau to gain insight into titanic survival data
At the end of the program, candidates can choose from 3 Capstone Projects depending on the tool they prefer, and work on the same through structured mentoring and evaluation by industry experts.
- Choose from 3 Capstone Projects in SAS, Python or R
- A Project Synopsis is submitted
- Project codes and Project Report Template is submitted
- Project Presentation & Evaluation in front of an external Industry Panel of Senior Leaders
- Project Presentation & Evaluation in front of an Industry Panel & Certification
Data Analytics Training PlacementsUpon completing the third semester, eligible* candidates can expect placement opportunities across top tier domestic and global Analytics firms.
“In my opinion, Imarticus is a very good institute. I preferred this institute to get the Data Analytics course done. They provide you with easily understandable basics of Data Analytics along with extensive exposure to the practical knowledge involved in this course. The teaching faculty was highly efficient and supportive as well. They provided a good exposure to the analytics domain by establishing a common ground between the theoretical knowledge and the project development opportunities, thus making you efficient in this course.”
– Nupur Deshmukh
“Speaking about my experience, I really loved and enjoyed every step of learning the Data Science with Imarticus. Continuous engagement in the deliverance of important knowledge with simultaneous practical exposure made me compatible with the learning experience. The curriculum is highly informative and outstanding by nature. Their learning atmosphere is highly unique. The trainers and the professors are equally supportive and are eager to clear your doubts and lacunas. By doing the Data Analytics course here, I secured a job for me.”
– Karen Soares
“I believe Imarticus Learning is a great and outstanding institute. One who is looking forward to kick-start his or her career in Data Analytics needs to go for Imarticus. Their teaching faculty is highly experienced and deliver the knowledge effectively. Not only the curriculum is extensive and informative, but you get to work on the real-world problems related to Data Analytics. Whenever any doubts or confusion arises, you will find yourselves accompanied by an experienced faculty to solve the problems.”
– Febin George
The Career Assistance Services (CAS) team works hand in hand with you to further your career aspirations. From the first placement session during the program launch to final mock interviews, we thoroughly prepare you to be interview-ready through resume building sessions, interview preparation and finally mock interviews with a panel of industry experts.
GETTING STUDENTS JOB READY
Refining and polishing the candidate’s resume with insider tips to help them land their dream job
Preparing candidates to ace HR and Technical interview rounds with model interview questions and answers
Preparing candidates to face interview scenarios through 1:1 and panel mock interviews with industry veterans
Access to all available leads and references from open and private networks on our placement portal
We provide upto 3 interview opportunities to ensure you get placed
The program is developed in consultation with senior Industry experts to ensure a high degree of relevance in accordance to the needs and demands of the industry.
AdmissionsThe PGP in Data Analytics is ideal for students and professionals who are interested in working in the analytics industry and are keen on enhancing their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices:
Bachelors or Masters in Science, Math, Statistics or Computer Applications/IT
With less than 4 years experience, looking to up-skill or change career paths
To enhance their resumes & build a portfolio of demonstrable work
Data Analytics Course Videos
What is the format of the program?
• 400 hours of Classroom training
• 60 hours of Engaging HD Self Paced Videos
• 8 Industry Projects & 1 Capstone Project of your Choice
What are the key topics that get covered in the program?
• Basic understanding of Business Analytics and Statistics
• Base SAS, R, Python, Hive, Spark and Tableau
• Functional Analytics: HR Analytics, Retail Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Credit Risk Analytics and Store Data Analytics
What is the duration of the Data Analytics training course?
What will be the class hours and how many days a week?
What study material will be provided to us for the program?
You will be given life-long access to a fully integrated online learning portal where all your learning materials will be uploaded. You will need to log in to the learning portal using the credentials provided and navigate through the portal as required.
What is the eligibility criteria for placements?
• At least 80% Class attendance
• At least 60% Grades in Semester end Assessment (Vivas/Mocks)
• At least 60% Grades in Final Capstone Project Submission
• Resume Signed off by Domain Trainer
• All outstanding fees are paid
I am currently working and cannot take up an internship role. What should I do?
What certification will I receive on completion?
- SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler using SAS Enterprise Miner 13
- Tableau Desktop 9 Qualified Associate Certification
Is an online training program right for me?
- You are comfortable with self-study
- You want to learn at your own pace, anywhere and anytime
- You do not require constant monitoring or follow-ups by instructors
What are the fees for the Data Analytics course?
You can pay by Credit card, Debit Card or Net banking from all leading banks. In the event you are unable to pay, please contact 18001037480 for further assistance.