Imarticus Learning Hosts a Roundtable Conference on Online EducationAugust 8, 2016
Online education has experienced dramatic growth in recent years in both the retail and enterprise segments. [email protected] is devoted to driving quality online learning, advancing best practices and accelerating innovation in learning. Join us for this Roundtable Conference to learn about current and emerging trends in online learning, collaborate and network with your peers on top-of-mind challenges that will impact the future of online learning.
The conference will feature prominent business leaders and L&D professionals including:
- Siddhartha Shishoo – Business HR Leader, Genpact
- Amit Sevak – CEO, South Asia, Laureate
- Abhishek Hegde – Principal, Monitoring, MIS & Research, NSDC
- Monica Mehta – Education Head, Omidyar
- Kunal Wali – Head, Leadership Development, IBM
- S M Anand – Head of Learning, Societe Generale
- Anurag Badkur – Vice President, Capability Development, HSBC
- Mayur Satyavrat – Head, Learning & Employee Engagement, RBL Bank
- Maneesha Jha Thakur – Group Head – HR, Edelweiss Financial Services
- Udit Bhatia – Associate Director, India Technical Learning, E&Y
- Christina Augustine – Global Director, Head, HR, VirtusaPolaris Corporation
This conference is aimed at those of you who wish to leverage the online medium for learning in their organizations. Panels will focus on building various enablers, making online learning engaging and effective and finally helping attendees to create an eco-system that will foster a culture of learning and development in their organizations.
This conference will feature three panel discussions on:
- Role of enablers in building a scalable online delivery platform
- How to build effective and engaging learning via an online platform
- Getting started – building an effective eco system that will sustain and nurture online learning outcomes
The conference will be held on 22nd September, 2016 in Bangalore. The event will take place from 5 PM-9 PM, followed by dinner and drinks.
We look forward to your presence. Please RSVP to [email protected]