- No comments
Imarticus Learning is proud to announce the Financial Services Round Table conference on Risk Management, which is an opportunity to engage with leading industry experts in the areas of Market, Credit and Operational Risk. This conference hosts three panels (comprised of distinguished leaders from Global and Indian banks) that will provide detailed insights on the ’New Paradigm of Risk Management.’ The audience of the event will be comprised of CEO/COO/CRO/CTO’s, Senior Operations and IT Managers, Risk and Compliance Managers and Sr. HR Managers from leading firms.
The eminent panelists include:
- Arun Kumar Iyer – Director, Risk Solutions, CRISIL
- Ashish Agarwal – Chief Risk Officer, Yes Bank
- Deepak Balachandran – Head of Enterprise Risk, Reliance Capital
- Jayna Gandhi – Head of Treasury, NSE
- Loknath Mishra – General Manager, ICICI Bank
- Murali Subrahmanyam – Managing Director, MSCI
- Navneet Munot – Chief Investment Officer, SBI MF
- Pratik Shah – Partner, Financial Services Risk Management, Ernst & Young
- Satrajit Bhattacharya – Joint General Manager, Treasury, HDFC Ltd
- Sachin Singh – MD, Risk, BNY Mellon India
- Shalinee Mimani – Chief Risk Officer, Edelweiss
- Somak Ghosh – Managing Partner, Contrarian Capital; Ex-Cofounder, Yes Bank
- Thakur Bibhuti Verma – Director, Deutsche Bank
- Vikram Bhorawat – Director and Head, Market Risk Management, Deutsche Bank
- Vaidyanathan Krishnaswamy – Faculty, ISB & University of Connecticut
The Areas of Discussion include:
Market Risk: Globalization of Market Risk, Market Risk Analytics Frameworks, and Best Practices in Risk Management.
Credit Risk: Credit Risk Global Roundup, Alternate Mediums of Evaluating Risk, Setting up a Credit Risk Management Culture.
Operations and IT Risk: Big Data and Operational Risk, Emerging Operational Risk Practices, Adaptation of Technology.
For all the folks in the relevant domain and interested to attend, please contact Lourdes Miranda: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022 40792323/ 91 9967800393
For all the folks who are unable to be a part of this conference may look forward to our upcoming blog revealing the detailed outcome of the conference.