Online Instructor-Led Training
Online Self Paced Videos
Imarticus Learning and HDFC Bank will jointly select candidates
100% Job Guarantee
HDFC Bank to provide the job confirmation prior to the course payment
Exhaustive coverage with a focus on Banking Products, Sales Life Cycle, Customer Management, Compliance and Regulatory training
Online & Flexible
Flexible learning paths to learn any time, any place, and on any device
CurriculumThe Business Banking Relationship Manager program is co-created with HDFC Bank and features a cutting-edge curriculum that is industry-aligned to get you job-ready. This program has over 60 hours of live training covering Financial Products, Credit, FX, Customer Management and Personal development.
Curriculum Outline – Business Banking – RM
- Building blocks of credit analysis
- Market practices on credit analysis
- Understanding the macro environment
- Factors to consider as a credit analyst
- Forecasting macro figures and data
- Key ratios for analyzing financial statements
- Reading through the data to find inconsistencies
- Forming a qualitative opinion on credit
- Framework on sector risk and opportunities
- Market standards on credit analysis at a sectorial level
- Overview of corporate balance sheet
- Need analysis for various banking products
- Mapping them into different buckets of products
- Understanding various treasury products
- Hedging products
- Cost reduction products
- Regulations around the structured products activity
- Cash management products useful for various types of balance sheets
- Trade finance products
- Corporate banking
- Products available
- Establishing letter of credit
- Issuing guarantee
- Invoking guarantee
- Risk factors for the bank
- Types of Letter of Credit and Guarantees
- Co-acceptance of bills
- Exposure limits
- What is priority sector?
- Need for priority sector
- Nationalization phase
- Targets for banks
- Areas to improve
- Banking sector – 1990’s
- Introduction to NPA
- Definition and Reasons
- Asset classification & provisions
- Suggestions for managing NPA
- Foreign exchange market
- Need for foreign exchange
- Features of foreign exchange market
- Foreign exchange in India
- Market participants
- Exchange rate system
- Fundamentals in exchange rate
- Methods of quoting exchange rates
- Components of exchange rates
- Exchange dealings and risk management
- Basic understanding of financial statements
- Overview of business and financial analysis
- Understanding corporate rating
- Pricing of corporate loans
- Necessity for ALM
- Bankers’ attitudinal change
- What is risk?
- Risk management
Selection ProcessJoin HDFC Bank in 4 Easy Steps.
STEP 1: ASSESSMENT
After making a payment of Rs. 500, you will receive a link to the aptitude test. This will be conducted on a third-party application and selected candidates move to the next stage.
STEP 2: SELECTION
Candidates who pass the sales aptitude test will be shortlisted for an interview round with the Business Banking Bank team at their local HDFC Bank office.
STEP 3: JOB CONFIRMATION
Selected candidates will receive a job confirmation from HDFC Bank, after which the payment of Rs. 55,000 is due immediately.
STEP 4: FINAL OFFER
At the end of the training, an online assessment will be conducted and candidates who score more than 60% on this assessment, will receive the final offer letter from HDFC Bank.
Careers at HDFC Bank
Develop in-depth knowledge of Business Banking, with a special focus on Structured, Treasury and Corporate Banking Products, combined with a comprehensive know-how of the credit and lending landscape, ranging from areas of NPA, Credit Management, and Priority Sector Lending.
Work for India’s No. 1 Private Bank and winner of multiple awards for Best Bank in India across categories. The bank offers its employees a great work environment, competitive compensation, along with excellent employee benefits.
High Impact Career
Become part of one of the fastest growing sectors in India with large career opportunities and mobility options. HDFC Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank.
HDFC Bank’s business philosophy is based on five core values – Operational Excellence, Customer Focus, Product Leadership, People, and Sustainability. Be part of a bank that believes that their ultimate identity and success resides in the exceptional quality of their people.
CertificationOn completion of the HDFC program, aspirants will receive an industry endorsed Certificate of Achievement from Imarticus Learning.
AdmissionsThe Business Banking Relationship Manager program is a training program ideal for students and professionals who are interested in working with HDFC Bank
MBA, PG in Finance or Equivalent
1 – 3 year experience aged up to 30 years Experience in Sales or Non-Sales
The salary will be provided on the basis of the relevance and number of years of work experience and your academic background
Harish comes with over 10 years of management experience with ICICI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, specializing in Retail Banking Operations. He was Deputy Branch Manager at ICICI Bank as well as Branch Manager at Dhanlakshmi Bank.Read MoreHarish is a certified by NISM in Depositories. Harish currently leads the Retail Banking trainings across Mumbai, Pune and Jaipur.Read More
Harish is an advanced CISI certified trainer with over 18+ years of extensive experience in Investment Banking Operations and Training & Development.Read MoreHe has set up Training Academies for JP Morgan, Nomura and Stockholding Corporation as well as being the Lead Trainer for the BFSI Content Development of NIS Sparta. Managing 300+ FTE’s in Investment Research and IB Operations has given him an in-depth domain understanding of Capital Markets.Read More
“Joining Imarticus was my 1st step towards my successful career. Recently I got an award for my good performance as a Relationship Manager of HDFC Bank. After completing my education, I had been trained by the efficient professionals of Imarticus Learning. They taught me about the right tools needed for being able to solve the queries correctly. It is only due to my hard work & getting trained by Imarticus that I have won an Award for Best Employee at HDFC Bank.”
“Recently I got an award for my good performance as a Relationship Manager of HDFC Bank. After completing my education, I had been trained by the efficient professionals of Imarticus Learning. They taught me about the right tools needed for being able to solve the queries correctly. It is only due to my hard work & getting trained by Imarticus that I have won an Award for Best Employee at HDFC Bank.”
What is the format of the program?
What are the key topics that get covered in the program?
- Business Banking, with a special focus on Structured, Treasury and Corporate Banking Products
- Credit and lending landscape
- Customer Management
- Sales and Regulatory Training