The workshops are designed to deliver an intensive, systematic and practical understanding on a chosen topic. These workshops act as an intense crash-course into topics of current interest and you walk away with real tools, techniques and best practices you can apply on the job.
Our faculty is drawn from a diversified pool of experienced industry professionals and academicians. Their diverse backgrounds and vast experiences provide valuable inputs into the dynamic and challenging world of business.
The workshops blend a rigorous academic curriculum with practical application using real world business issues and case studies. Classroom learning is brought to life by hands-on exercises that demonstrate how you can apply the concepts in a holistic and integrated way.
Interact with your peers from different companies to broaden your horizon and expand your network. The workshops help in building professional acumen through extensive interactions among your peers.
WHAT IS BUSINESS ANALYSIS?
Business analysis provides a solid foundation for almost every type of change in an organization. Business analysts investigate the work of the business to locate both the problems to be corrected and recommend solutions to improve business processes. Business analysis is not a single competency, but rather a combination of modelling, systemic thinking, innovating, communicating, process analysis, persuasion and several other analytical skills.
Business Analysts are increasingly required to extend themselves beyond their traditional role of developing and maintaining IT systems. They need the capability to understand the business strategy, use proven techniques to analyze the business area, and identify changes to business processes needed to meet internal and external challenges.
CHANGING ROLE OF BUSINESS ANALYSTS
HOW OUR WORKSHOP CAN HELP YOU?
Our 2-day workshop offers comprehensive coverage of key Business Analysis topics such as Enterprise Management, Requirements Elicitation, Solution Design, Strategy Analysis and Stakeholder Management. You will gain exposure to various IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis, Canada) recommended tools and techniques for effective and practical learning outcomes, along with faculty-driven industry best practices.
Come Join Us as We Embark on This Learning Journey Together!
Speak to a Career Advisor
Fill the details!
Our two-day program in Business Analysis gives you the skills and tools to discover your client’s real business, and to determine and demonstrate the best ways of improving it. The program is endorsed by IIBA ensuring that the course material, teaching methodology and faculty have met the highest standards globally.
During this workshop, you will learn to:
- Appreciate the multi-skilled role and responsibilities of the modern professional Business Analyst
- Use the right elicitation techniques, models, steps and questions appropriate for the various stakeholder groups
- Analyze client business requirements and produce requirement specifications
- Identify clients’ business needs easily, without needing to be a subject matter expert
- Work directly and interactively with business clients in defining project requirements
- Conduct fast and efficient analysis – maximizing the time and resources of the company
- Apply industry best practices to discover, describe and document requirements for various projects
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Learn from the very best : The program is offered by an IIBA endorsed Training Provider and Faculty is IIBA CBAP certified
- Learn the very latest : Cutting edge and latest BA techniques that are aligned to the new BABOK 3.0
- Experiential learning : Case study based approach and best in class courseware, gain exposure to 20+ BA tools with hands-on exercises
- Complimentary benefits : Receive 10 Business Analysis templates worth Rs.5000 as well as complimentary e-learning modules on Business Analysis skills
We believe in ‘Learning by Doing’ and place utmost importance to practical, real-world knowledge and hands-on learning.
Participants work in groups to complete 12 case study based exercises to provide real-world context.
Discussions based on real life practical examples and case studies, followed by Q&A to clarify doubts
Participants learn from the faculty and their peers through sharing of experiences and insights
Participants will be given an assessment at the end of each day with mock CCBA exam questions
Participants will be given exercises and be asked to submit a BRD, with detailed evaluation by the faculty
Abhishek is an IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) with 12+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Consulting and System Analysis.
He has successfully executed IT projects in Logistics (Last mile delivery), Finance (Wealth Management), Telecom (Voice, Video, Data Service Provisioning and Activation), Process Automation and Life Sciences domains.
A Business Analyst at Cap Gemini, SpiderLogic, Drishti Systems, Sigma Software Solutions, and Principal Consultant leading the Business Analysis vertical for Management Consulting and Advanced Learning (MCAL), Abhishek has worked with global clients in Brazil, Canada, Denmark, India, Israel and US in Onsite / Offshore model. He has set up BA Centers of Excellence, and planned and executed numerous knowledge management & process improvement initiatives.
Abhishek is also a highly sought after trainer, specializing in business analysis, IIBA CCBA® / CBAP® and Agile Business Analysis trainings for corporates and as open workshops, having trained 1500+ professionals across 60+ workshops globally.
Abhishek is passionate about spreading the gospel of Business Analysis – he has mentored 100s of professionals till date to help them realize their true potential. He is also a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) having performed a multitude of roles as an Agile Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Proxy Product Owner roles. He is a BE (I.T.), Information Technology from Pune University.
To enroll for this workshop, please click below:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The most likely job titles you would find at this open workshop are: Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Project Leader, Requirements Engineer, Product or Program Manager, Product Owner.
There are no prerequisites for attending this program. This course is designed for anyone wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to be a Business Analyst and/or acquire the IIBA CCBA certification.
DATE: Mumbai [25th & 26th February] and Bangalore [4th & 5th March]
VENUE: Mumbai & Bangalore
FEES: Rs. 15,000/- +applicable taxes, inclusive of tuition and course material as per the new BABOK 3.0, access to elearning and pre class study material. All participants will also get 10 Business Analysis templates worth Rs.5000. Lunch & refreshments will be served at the venue.
What is an EDP?
Why are EDPs necessary?
What is the difference between a MDP and an EDP?
What is the duration of the program?
What is the format of the program?
How many participants will be there in each workshop?
I like the program, but the price is too high. What can I do?
Speak to a Career Advisor
- I met Abhishek in one of the BA Workshop conducted by him. I found him to be a very good trainer and I really appreciate his patience to deal with the queries raised by the participants. He was very calm, composed and well balanced throughout the 3 day session he conducted. He comes with very strong BA experience and was quite well versed with several BA tools, techniques and skill sets. I wish him all the very best on his career ahead.
- I had opportunity to attend workshop conducted by Abhishek on Business Analysis certification. Having worked in Business Analysis space for past many years extensively, Abhishek could simplify complex concepts for the audience by relating to real life examples in professional world. He could connect very well with audience due to personable nature. Highly recommended trainer for certifications in Business Analysis.