Agile Business Analyst and Scrum Prodegree With SAP
➤120 Hour Course in Business Analysis, Agile & Scrum
➤In Collaboration with SAP, a Global Leader in Technology-Driven Solutions
➤Learn from an IIBA Endorsed Training Provider with 35 PDUs Assigned
➤Pay your program fee through EMI’s
EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER
Learn More About The Program
Online Instructor led delivery
Online Self Paced Videos
Why The Agile Business Analyst & Scrum Prodegree?The Agile Business Analyst & Scrum Prodegree, in association with SAP as the EdTech Partner, is the first-of-its-kind, 120-hour program providing in-depth exposure to Business Analysis as per BABOK 3.0, Agile & Scrum, through a rigorous industry-aligned curriculum. The program also features five projects and periodic interaction with thought leaders in the Agile Business Analysis & Scrum ecosystem.
Cutting-edge, future-ready program designed in collaboration with SAP
Eight projects covering Business Analysis, Agile & Scrum and many more!
Program delivered by Imarticus in two delivery modes: Classroom or Online Instructor led training
Prepare for ECBA and CCBA Certification
Prodegree prepares you for the entry level IIBA exam, ECBA, and you also are assigned 35 PDUs on completion of course
CurriculumThe Prodegree features a cutting-edge curriculum designed in consultation with SAP that aligns to globally-recognized standards, global trends and best practices. Learn the very latest in Business Analysis frameworks as best practices as prescribed by BABOK 3.0 from an IIBA-accredited training provider. Our unique case study methodology focusing on real-life business scenarios ensures you are equipped with the skills you need in the real world.
Introduction to the BA Role
- Business Analyst and its Classification
- Underlying Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis Process & Tasks
- Tools for BA enablement
- Baselining, Business Case and its Calculations
Defining the scope and vision
- Mission vs. Vision
- Vision Document Template
- Scope Creep
- Requirement Tracing with Business Need and Vision
Understand BA role on the agile team
- Write effective user stories and acceptance criteria
- Develop backlogs into great products
- BA Role in New Age Business Analysis
Requirements Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirement Types
- Elicitation Guidelines
- Elicitation Techniques
Requirements Analysis & Design Definition, LCM
- Requirements Modelling
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Balanced Scorecard
- Data Mining
- Mind Mapping
- Microsoft Visio
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Case study Presentation/Simulation
- Exception Handling
- Raising Exceptions
- Program overview of Agile
- Road map of Agile
- Need for Agile, Key Benefits
Distributed Delivery models and Delivery Approach
- Delivery Models for Distributed Agile
- Communication and Collaboration Practices
- Communication Infrastructure for Collaboration
- Day in Life of an Agile Project -Overlap
- Daily Schedule and Arrangement to Overlap
- Distributed Agile Enablers
Agile Methods Change Enablement
- Terminology & Concepts
- Tips and Tricks
- Organizations Moving to Agile
Change Control & Defect management in Distributed Agile
- Agile Manifesto on Scope Changes
- Change Control in Agile
Agile Transformation Approach
- Why transform to Agile
- Agile Ecosystem
- Coexistence of Waterfall and Agile teams
- Core Metrics
- Scope Volatility
Introduction to ERP
- SAP Applications and Components
- Basic functionality of SAP Solutions
Business Processes Overview
Key process areas :
- Order to Cash
- Plan to Produce
- Procure to Pay
- Maintain to Settle
- Record to Report
- Plan to Control
- Hire to Retire
- Resume Building
- Interview Skills
- Interview Prep – Domain
- Project journeys for New Implementation in the cloud and on-premise and Landscape Transformation
Business Process Monitoring
- Business process performance
- Business Process Optimization & Innovation
- Preparing you to ace HR and technical interview rounds
At the end of the Prodegree, candidates will receive an industry endorsed, co-branded certification in Change Management from Imarticus Learning and SAP.
In addition the Prodegree also thoroughly prepares candidates to clear IIBA’s entry level exam, Level 1 – Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA). Click here to learn more.
All candidates who complete the course also receive 35 Professional Development hours from IIBA.
Training MethodologyThe Prodegree is delivered using an experiential learning methodology that blends theoretical concepts with hands-on practical learning to ensure a holistic understanding of the subject.
Instructional videos from SAP to understand key concepts
Discussion on real-world case studies
Guest lectures by SAP leadership
In-depth projects for each topic/technique
Hands-on ProjectsThe Prodegree features eight hands-on projects on various domains of Business Analysis, Agile & Scrum and Project management to master the concepts in an industry-aligned thought process. Project reviews by our experienced faculty and training assistants provide deep analysis of student work, along with constructive criticism for further improvement.
Project 1: Asset Management Company’s Dwindling Business
- To revive the business of a European Giant by optimizing its Asset Management by creating a state of art software application
Project 2: Case Study on Lunch Ordering System
- Learn on assess, analyze, create vision and scope report w.r.t to a Business Analysis case of moving from On premise to Online
Project 3: In-house Application Development vs. Buying Off the Shelf
- Resolving dilemma for a Global Investment bank on developing a globally integrated IT system And move away from scattered multiple systems
Project 4: Simulation of Business Analysis Concepts on a Telecom Company
- To have a Hands on experience on using concepts of Business analysis w.r.t Planning , Enterprise analysis, Requirement elicitation and developing the deliverables
Agile & Scrum
Project 5: Agile transformation at a Banking giant
- Designing transformation journeys in software development using Agile methodology via iterative and incremental process. This study brings in realistic aspects of the challenges faced by an Agilist or a Scrum Master to learn moving to New age IT skills
24/7 SupportGet 24/7 access to your course material on our state-of-the-art learning management system; extended access to all course material after the batch ends, and a dedicated student hotline with 24/7 support to help resolve queries.
CareerThe Imarticus Careers Assistance Services (CAS) team provides a rigorous industry mentorship process that is customized to your needs. Get job-ready with interview preparation, resume building workshops and 1-1 mock interviews with industry experts.
Agile BA & Scrum has seen a phenomenal rise in terms of industry application over the last year because it is ideal for exploiting the opportunities hidden in various aspects, pertaining to finance, IT and other domains.
Relevance of Prodegree with Agile BA & Scrum & how it empowers you?
- Business Analysts Role – A BA will often be involved in the preparation and implementation of change management plans given their front-line involvement with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Scrum Master Role – Agile enables you to be the Manager responsible for managing impediments, eliminating waste, managing the process, managing the team’s health, managing the boundaries of self-organization, and managing the culture.
Learn Change management with all its disciplines of Business Analysis, Agile & Scrum, Project Management and SAP to prepare and equip yourself to successfully drive change for organizational success as a Change Manager, Business Analyst, Scrum Master or Project Manager.
Business Analysis Openings on Naukri
Agile & Scrum Master Open Vacancies on Naukri
Agile & Scrum Master Open Vacancies Globally on Indeed.com
Refining and polishing the candidate’s resume with insider tips to help them land their dream job
Preparing candidates to ace HR and Technical interview rounds with model interview questions and answers
Preparing candidates to face interview scenarios through 1:1 and panel mock interviews with industry veterans
ACCESS TO OUR PLACEMENT PORTAL
Access to all available leads and references from open and private networks on our placement portal
The Imarticus Careers Assistance Services (CAS) team provides a rigorous career and industry mentorship process that is customized to your needs.
Thank you Imarticus for delivering the right knowledge and approach!
I have been able to get a great job in the Business Analyst profile in the product department. The best part is whatever I have learnt at Imarticus, I have been able to implement on the job and the product I have been assigned – right from the use case to requirements gathering using various techniques and tools.”
I was only able to sail through the interview only because of the invaluable Imarticus training and guidance.
Imarticus really helped me in understanding the role and responsibilities of a Business Analysis without having the practical knowledge before hand. Kudos to the institute and all the faculty members!”
CertificationOn completion of the Agile Business Analysis & Scrum Prodegree, aspirants will receive an industry-endorsed Certificate of Achievement from Imarticus Learning which will be co-branded with SAP.
Making the most of our deep connects with the industry, a senior industry professional is on hand to mentor you and to help you narrow down your career choices, evaluate your project submissions and give you constructive feedback.
S K MITRA
MCX Board Member, Ex-Country Head, Corporate And IB
SBI Board Member, Ex-Bank of America, Merrill Lynch
Director – Barclays
Ex-Managing Director, RBS
SAP as Education Technology Partner
You learn in-demand skills, sought after tools and techniques which are required by the industry
Guest lectures on industry best practices. Dedicated industry mentor for each student!
SAP has provided access to its library of over 25 hours of Instructor videos on topics related to this Prodegree
SAP is the the market leader in enterprise application software with operations in more than 130 countries and over 80,000 employees worldwide with revenues of $26.91 billion globally (2016).
“We will be closely working with Imarticus to leverage from real case experiences, record videos and do periodic lectures with each batch to share first-hand our know-how and expertise with the next generation of analysts. Our instructors, being active modelling practitioners, are highly knowledgeable professionals that are passionate about modelling and have experience covering a wide range of sectors and financial modelling disciplines.”
AdmissionsThe Prodegree is ideal for aspirants and professionals who are interested in working in the IT industry and are keen on enhancing their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices.
Bachelors or Masters in IT, Science, Commerce and Arts
With less than 4 years experience, looking to up-skill or change career paths
To enhance their resumes & build a portfolio of demonstrable work
What is the format of the program?
- Classroom batches: Classroom training by expert faculty at all our Imarticus centers in Mumbai
- Online batches: 96 hours of live Instructor-led Virtual Classes (Webinars) with expert faculty for real-time learning and interaction with batch mates
Class times for both formats are fixed and you are required to be available for your classes at a predefined time each week. Both formats come with 24 hours of engaging Instructor videos that you can watch as per your convenience before attending your lecture (be it in class or virtually).
What topics will be taught in the Prodegree?
What study material will be provided to us for the program?
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Case studies and Use Cases
- Recordings of Previous Virtual Classes
- 24 Hours of HD Videos from SAP Video Library
You will be given 6-month access to a fully integrated online learning portal where all your learning material will be uploaded. You will need to log in to the learning portal using the credentials provided and navigate through the portal as required.
What is SAP’s involvement in the Prodegree?
- Curriculum Design: The curriculum has been designed in consultation with SAP leadership to ensure you are learning only the very latest and most relevant subjects for careers in the booming Change Management space
- Program Delivery: SAP leadership may conduct guest lectures on key trends and real-world challenges plaguing the industry and mentor you in your journey towards job-readiness
- Sharing of Case studies: SAP leadership has shared real-world caselets and scenarios that you will work on during your program
What certification will I receive on completion?
In addition, the Prodegree also prepares candidates for IIBA’s ECBA (Level 1) exam.
What are the fees for the program?
You can pay by credit card, debit card or net banking from all leading banks. In the event you are unable to pay, please contact 18002677679 for further assistance.