- No comments
Imarticus Learning is hosting a Blood Donation Drive on Wednesday, 29 June 2016 from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm. This event is supported by Indian Red Cross Society.
Your presence will help us to make this event a grand success. People who want to donate on this day need to register themselves on or before Tuesday, 28th June 2016 (before 5 P.M.) in order for us to make the necessary arrangements.
As the Imarticus Blood Donation Drive is soon, we just wanted to remind you of a few things, and give you a few tips to ensure that you are donating healthy blood.
- Maintain a healthy iron level in your diet by eating iron rich foods, such as red meat, fish, poultry, beans, spinach, iron-fortified cereals and raisins.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Drink an extra 16 oz. of water or non-alcoholic fluids before the donation.
- Eat a healthy meal before your donation. Avoid fatty foods, such as hamburgers, fries or ice cream before donating.
- Wear clothing with sleeves that can be raised above the elbow.
- Let the person taking your blood know if you have a preferred arm and show them any good veins that have been used successfully in the past to draw blood.
- Relax, listen to music, talk to other donors or read during the donation process.
To register, call us on 022-61419515 or click here. Upon registration, we will send a detailed document on the eligibility criteria.
Venue: 5th Floor, B-Wing, Kaledonia, HDIL Building, Sahar Rd, Andheri (E)
The most valuable thing you can donate is your blood, there is nothing precious than a human life. Let’s try to save as many we can. Together we can make a difference.