- No comments
2016 has been a great year for Imarticus
Below are a few highlights of our journey!
- Imarticus launches Online Courses– giving it the ability to cater to students pan India and the world. These includes courses in Finance, Data Analytics, and Business Analysis domain.
- We were rated Best Data Analytics Institute for our Certification Courses in SAS, R and Python by Analytics Vidhya.
- Imarticus launches customized corporate programs for Societe Generale, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Cognizant, and HDFC Bank
- Imarticus won the ‘Best Data Analytics Institute’ in the National Awards in IT Excellence 2016 by Stars of the Industry Group. This award was given to the institute that offers the best courses in the analytics domain, and we are proud to receive that award.
- Imarticus trained over 12,000 students across India, giving us a unique understanding of student needs and the ability to create stimulating programs that engage young ambitious minds.
- For the first time, Imarticus clocked in over 100 days of corporate training in a month
- Imarticus is awarded as a National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) training partner. Our courses are now approved by the Government of India.
- Imarticus Learning launches its Delhi NCR center inaugurated by Mr. Jayant Krishna from the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- We also launched our diploma courses in Data Analytics, Retail Banking & Wealth Management, and Corporate Finance across centers. These diploma courses comes with a one-month integrated internship, followed by placement at India’s leading firms to help our students become part of one of the fastest growing sectors in India.
- We moved our headquarters to a brand new facility in Mumbai, India (Kalenodia).
- Imarticus hosts a successful blood donation drive with Indian Red Cross Society and helped save well over 150 lives.
- Imarticus Learning appointed Apurva Sheth as Executive Director of Corporate Relations, further strengthening our Corporate Relations team.
- Our e-learning division launched the new Certified Financial Modeling (CFM) course to open up opportunities in the Investment Banking, Private Equity, Budgeting and Financial Control.
- Imarticus Learning celebrated 4 years! We had a total headcount of 130 employees who joined us in the celebration.
- Imarticus opens its new centers in Coimbatore and Pune.
- We hosted a roundtable conference on Online Education in Bangalore with panelists from top firms.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth organized its Industry Institute Partnership Summit (IIPS), where Imarticus was felicitated for our roles in connecting academia and industry.
- Imartiucs launches its Hyderabad center
- Imarticus Learning received the Pride of Indian Education Award 2016 for Best Institute for Financial Education (Western India) & Best Online Education Platform from Brands Impact.
- We launched our Online Pro-degrees, in partnership with leading corporates such as Genpact, HDFC Bank and Motilal Oswal. A key differentiator of the Prodegrees is the heavy focus on project work to gain practical understanding of key concepts and tools.
- Imarticus launches the ‘Student of the Year’ competition with the purpose to recognize and appreciate talent across 50 colleges and several cities in India.
- Imarticus Learning was named an Owler HOT in 2016 winner in Mumbai for being a trending company online in social media.
- Imarticus Learning hosted a Shoe Donation Drive with Greensole Foundation and helped raise over 100 shoes to help children in villages go to schools safely.
- We ended the year with several new corporate clients, including Nomura, Unilever and Ecom Express.
Imarticus Learning is grateful for a prosperous 2016 and would like to thank each of its well-wishers for helping us achieve success.
On behalf of the entire Imarticus team, we wish you a Happy New Year 2017.