You Pass, You Pay
At Imarticus Learning, we guarantee 100% refund incase you are unable to pass your FRM® Level-1 exam
Get a dedicated FRM® charter holder to mentor you through your Level-1 examination journey
Explore career options in Risk, Compliance, Operations, Technology and other financial services avenues
Online or Classroom Delivery
Attend Live Classroom Classes at Rs. 35,000 or get the online experience at Rs. 24,000. You can use our EMI option for both options
You Pass, You Pay!
At Imarticus Learning, we have a unique feature for our FRM program. We guarantee a 100% refund of your course fees in case you do not pass the Level-1 certification exam. This guarantee is provided on the online and classroom delivery channels.
At Imarticus Learning, we have dedicated full-time instructors. All our instructors have gone through the FRM exams themselves, which allow them to understand your requirement and exam pressures.
Extensive Question Bank and Mock Tests
We have an extremely comprehensive set of questions and mock tests with an extensive library of sample FRM exam questions and mock tests. Upon completion, we also provide answers and detailed feedback.
Ask questions at your convenience via the helpdesk and receive prompt and personal responses from one of our team via email, chat and phone.
Fill the details!
- The FRM® Exam Dates: A 100-question multiple choice exam, the FRM Exam Part I focuses on the tools used to assess financial risk: (i) Quantitative Analysis, (ii) Fundamental Risk Management Concepts, (iii) Financial Markets and Products and (iv) Valuation and Risk Models
- The FRM® Exam Dates: The FRM Exam will be offered on May 21 and November 19, 2016. The FRM Exam will be offered at approximately 90 sites around the world. To maintain and protect the integrity of the FRM program and ensure a fair exam process for all, there are a number of policies and procedures that candidates must comply with. Failure to comply may result in suspension or termination from the FRM Program.
- FRM® Eligibility: Anyone can register to take the exam. FRM certification is awarded after a candidate has passed two rigorous multiple-choice exams (FRM Exam Part I and Part II) and demonstrated two years of relevant work experience.
Why do you need a mentor?
Role of an Imarticus Mentor
- Knowledge sharing, Q&A and Guest Lectures
- Evaluation of FRM® Preparation
- Guidance and Mentorship through frequent one-on-one interactions
To enroll for this program, please click below:
We offer two variants of the FRM® program:
Our state-of-the-art classrooms have the necessary infrastructure to ensure a seamless learning journey. Just like other classroom channels, you can interact with students and the instructor in real-time and get immediate feedback on assessments and quizzes.
Price – Rs. 35,000
A learning management system that uses advances in learning technologies to simulate a classroom experience in the privacy of your own home and as per your convenience. The program is available virtually using instructor-led live webinars, delivered by industry experts. You will need reasonable Internet connectivity to view the learning material and make the most of the program.
Price – Rs 24,000
*FRM Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Imarticus Learning. GAPR, FRM® and Financial Risk Manager ® are trademarks owned by the GARP.
The FRM Learning Objectives : This document by the FRM Institute provides a comprehensive framework to guide candidates in their self-study preparation for the FRM Exam.
The FRM or the CFA? This article throws light on a question most exam takers go through and clarifies differences between the FRM® and the CFA®.
The FRM Career Guide : The 2016 FRM Exam Study Guide sets forth primary topics and required readings for exam preparation. The FRM curriculum is revised annually under the direction of GARP’s FRM Committee.