You Pass, You Pay
At Imarticus Learning, we guarantee 100% refund incase you are unable to pass your CFA® Level-1 exam
Get a dedicated CFA® charter holder to mentor you through your Level-1 examination journey
Explore career options in Investment Banking, Securities, Asset Management and other financial services avenues
Attend Live Classes at Rs. 35,000 or get the online experience at Rs. 24,000.
You Pass, You Pay!
At Imarticus Learning, we have a unique feature for our CFA® program. We guarantee a 100% refund of your course fees in case you do not pass the Level-1 certification exam. This guarantee is provided on the online and classroom delivery channels.
At Imarticus Learning, we have dedicated full-time instructors. All our instructors have gone through the CFA® exams themselves, which allow them to understand your requirement and exam pressures.
Extensive Question Bank and Mock Tests
We have an extemely comprehensive set of questions and mock tests with an extensive library of over 3,000 sample CFA® exam questions. Upto 3 mock tests can be taken online. Upon completion, we also provide answers and detailed feedback.
Ask questions at your convenience via the helpdesk and receive prompt and personal responses from one of our team via email, chat and phone.
Fill the details!
- The CFA® Exam Dates: The CFA® Level 1 exam can be given either on 2 December 2017 or 23 June 2018. To book your exam you will need to register directly with CFA® Institute. You must complete and sign a Professional Conduct and Candidate Responsibility Statement and pay an exam registration fee and an enrollment fee (first exam only).
- Entry Requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree or (i) be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration or (ii) have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related) or (iii) have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years.
- Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center)
Why do you need a mentor?
Role of an Imarticus Mentor
- Evaluation of CFA® Preparation
- Knowledge sharing, Q&A and Guest Lectures
- Guidance and Mentorship through frequent one-on-one interactions
To enroll for this program, please click below:
We offer two variants of the CFA® program:
Our state-of-the-art classrooms have the necessary infrastructure to ensure a seamless learning journey. Just like other classroom channels, you can interact with students and the instructor in real-time and get immediate feedback on assessments and quizzes.
Price – Rs. 35,000
A learning management system that uses advances in learning technologies to simulate a classroom experience in the privacy of your own home and as per your convenience. The program is available virtually using instructor-led live webinars, delivered by industry experts. You will need reasonable Internet connectivity to view the learning material and make the most of the program.
Price – Rs 24,000
*CFA® Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Imarticus Learning. CFA® Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by the CFA® Institute.
The CFA® Factsheet : This document by the CFA® Institute goes on to explain everything you need to know about the CFA® examination.
The CFA® or the MBA? This article throws light on a question most exam takers go through and clarifies differences between the CFA® and the MBA.
The CFA® Career Guide : The CFA® career guide, published by the CFA® institute is a useful way to get insights on prospective jobs and career options after becoming a CFA® charter holder.