Imarticus has an extremely collaborative atmosphere where you’ll find yourself working with people from all areas of the company. Everyone is encouraged to share their unique perspective, which leads to great results”
– Sohail Merchant, AVP: Digital Marketing
Want to teach?
Become an empanelled trainer with Imarticus Learning. We welcome trainers with a wide range of experience and domain expertise. Please sign up below and we will get in touch with you for further details.
· Creating MIS reports & analysing training performance measurements.
· Ensuring all contract documents are negotiated and executed.
· Ensuring seamless and smooth delivery of trainings across Corporate & Retail programs.
· Collating feedback, and creating training and content action plans basis the feedback.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Training Coordination or MIS experience is a plus
Online Team Lead
· Responsible for a diverse product portfolio in Finance and Analytics educational products.
· Manage career advisors and achieve sales targets,student walkins,follow-ups and registrations with conversion targets.
· Work with the in-center marketing teams for branding and marketing initiatives
· Candidates with 3+ experience in Online Sourcing/Outbound Sales
· Team Management Experience
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
· Continuously optimize campaigns for better performance
· Research and develop fresh ideas to ensure better results across ad networks
Any Graduate/BMM/BMS/Diploma in Digital Marketing
· Must have strong written and Verbal communication skills
· Relevant experience in Social Media and SEO is preferred
· PPC Experience is a must
· Extensive experience in executing technical and local SEO best practices, reporting, and proactively adjusting tactics
· Strong analytical skills; ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
· Extensive experience preferred with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, MOZ, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, Buzzstream, SEMrush, Conductor, Searchmetrics, BrightEdge
· Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, Optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta
· Knowledge of how search engines and their spiders work in scoring websites
· Candidate will need to be intimate with current trends in internet content delivery and management
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to compile, analyze and produce recommendations including SEM, RSS, Blogging, and Web Personalization/Content tagging
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Social Media Analyst
· Finding users to follow/friend/like the business
· Creating a effective content rich social media plan
· Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on the business
· Consistently learn and grow, and ask pertinent questions
· Excellent Written and Verbal communication with strong editing skills
· Bring energy and a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
· Ability to identify a target market and ‘speak’ to that consumer through social media.
· Interpret and execute instructor-led course instructional design by developing prescribed learning materials. Analyse learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions
· Review the output of the ID team for quality, conformance to customer requirements
· Develop and manage corporate communication such as corporate newsletters, corporate presentations etc
· Work with the Business Development team to write business proposals and respond to requests for information
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
· Laser sharp eye for detail with excellent visualization skills
· Juggling skills to handle multiple tasks and clients
· Self-motivated, willing to work hard and learn
Business Development Manager
· Ability to understand the HR needs for training and talent development and accordingly customise solutions. Prepare proposals and make presentations for solutions required by the corporates
· Closely working with internal teams – training, academics to prepare proposals and ensure top quality delivery
· Providing market feedback on corporate needs on new products and also on competition
· Follow internal business development process
· Organise events, communications to for build relationships with corporates
· Graduate/PG /MBA specialization in Marketing
· 5-7 years of experience in similar job profile (corporate relationships experience preferred)
· Good understanding of Financial Services and Capital Markets
· Have prior relationships with HR/training and development in corporates
· Ability to work in a team with a professional and positive attitude
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Flexible and likes to meet people and network.
· Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets
· Managing, monitoring and ,mentoring the entire team of Sales in the Bangalore region
· Responsible for sales governance activities including lead to conversion, warm lead management
· Managing the gamut of tasks including manpower planning, recruitment, induction and training of sales teams, both In-house and at Channel Partners’ end
· Creating an environment that sustains and encourages high performance; motivate teams in optimizing their contribution levels
· Developing and implementing marketing plans with focus on launching of new · Brands,advertisements, and other promotional activities
· Tying up with Schools, Colleges, Universities, Government Departments and Corporate for assessments, training & placements across assigned territories
· Conducting job fairs and pole campus drives at institutes.
· Any graduate/PG/MBA in sales & Marketing
· Sales manager, experience in start-up companies would be an advantage
· Good communication skills and good in presentation skills
· Flexible and likes to meet people and network
· Understand relationship management
· Serve as liaison and resource with academic and/or student services departments as assigned
· Prepare, organize, and maintain appropriate resources, reports and statistical summaries
· Provide information on specific programs, and run referral programs where appropriate
· Monitor and maintain a consistent 22% centre conversion and 20% individual conversion ratio
· Regular catch ups with the sales and marketing team for feedback on enquiries
· Strategic counseling based on market dynamics.
· Any Graduate/PG /Diploma
· Preference will be given to those with experience in the IT Education industry
· Excellent Written and verbal Communication
· Active listening,clarification,reflection,effective questioning skills.